• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Reviews of 6 places to relieve abdominal diaphoresis! Please interfere❤︎

눈눈코 2023-04-22 (토) 17:38 1 Years ago 2567
A review of my consultation for abdominal diaphoresis!! I was going to split it up, but it's a long post, so I'm always looking into the Seongyesarang Cafe in Seopju, so I hope it helps you too! And I'm contemplating between going to the surgery hospital and going to the surgery hospital, so please leave a comment.!!!❤︎ It really hurts my head to decide where to go.. First of all, the specs are 171 / 64 bmi, above the normal body fat standard, with only the lower abdomen sticking out. A fat-type body without much muscle, and the lower abdomen on the ultrasound. It was almost twice as big as the upper belly, but the lower belly was about 2.8-9. I scribbled this on a notepad to post a review, so I 'm a bit hesitant to start! ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ ㅃㄴㄱㅃ Director - Manager’s order New building.. Very clean, no people, quiet feeling. Friendly staff. It was my first consultation, so I came across as foolish. The director’s AI is very nice. one? InBody explained it by opening the introduction with things like body proportions, aesthetic standards, etc. There were so many good reviews that I was really looking forward to it, so I almost decided to go with this, but I was very disappointed because it didn't flatten my stomach line (but after going to the consultation) It's just that my body is made like that...) There is an ultrasound. The manager is like an older sister... He has a good personality and speaks well in a friendly manner , but I can't hear explanations about the surgical method. Well, in my experience, these managers lure people into paying, and then make me pay . You can't see your face for as long as you want, or you quit your job.. I had that experience, and there were a lot of reservations.. It was a bit disappointing because it was the hottest hospital among them, so I thought I would schedule another consultation, but is it next Thursday?..? They said they had time and there were too many reservations, so I was a little worried about whether I would be properly managed after the surgery . High frequency, 3 times, scar care 3 times. 330 + 55 + 15 Abdomen and pubis compression garment 400 There is a 10% cash discount, but I have to get it in real cash ㅡㅡ ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ ㅅㅈ The consultation time for the order of manager - director - manager took about 2 to 2 and a half hours, but the manager's consultation was a bit verbose but still very long... I was so exhausted, it felt like it had been almost... over an hour. The consultation with the director was really short... 3-5 minutes...? Is it because it's a factory type? It felt like they wanted to send it quickly! Personally, I don't like it when the director comes in with me when I'm having a consultation with the director, but here... He helped me put on my clothes and I was like the third person in the room. I went for a consultation on my surgery... I think I could just have the director consult on my lower abdomen~ Well, it's different . He said that he wanted to do it~ It was his decision~. It turned out that he was a person who focused on facial suction, so I scheduled a consultation with the doctor I wanted, but I think he will probably cancel it. It's ironic that I have to make a reservation for surgery because I have surgery reservations , so I can schedule a consultation with the director. Also , they say it doesn't matter if the surgery director and counselor here are different, but it's incomprehensible to my standards. There are parts here divided into lower abdomen and upper abdomen, but I think only the lower abdomen will do. The manager says it's better to do the whole thing. Full abdomen + pubis 350 compression garment . Separate ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ ㄹㄹㅈ ㄱㅎㅇ Building ㄹ ㄹ It’s a new building, clean inside.. The director is refreshing.. Waiting for consultation for 30 minutes.. It was a bit and it felt a bit messy. Director -> Director order : There is an ultrasound. The director has a cool personality, so I don't know what the results will be like here, but he told me honestly that it will come out well . Everything is required and included in the package. I was a little reluctant because it was an area I didn't really want to do. I was shocked by the price, so I barely consulted with the director. I came out and the total of my arms and upper body was 770, with the CEO adding 10 percent. Only the abdomen is not in the estimate ^.$.. I have to write a review and wear compression garment 23 Tune Body 2 Manual 1 ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ ㅇㅌ ㅁㅅㅈ Director - Director - Director order building It's a bit far from Apgujeong Station. The 1st and 2nd floors are a clinic, and the floor above seems to be used by a hospital. The director has 18 years of experience.  There is no ultrasound . The assistant director is a bit young and explains things well. However, I went for a consultation at 5 o'clock on a Friday, and the next day, Saturday afternoon. 1 o'clock? He said he had time , but kept recommending it . No, he suddenly had to have surgery a few hours later. The doctor compared photos and gave careful consultation. He seemed to have the same personality. He looked at my body very carefully. I thought he would be very attentive, but he would remove everything well. The only thing I have some doubts about is that they don't recommend doing the pubic bone together. The lower abdomen needs to look flat, but they say that if you remove the pubic area, it will stand out more. Also, there are different stages, but I was in stage 2. There was a change in weight on the day of surgery compared to when I booked the consultation. The cost of surgery was also different. They say it will change, but if you don't lose weight there, you may only gain weight there, so wouldn't it be better to do it all at once? He recommended obstetrics and gynecology and internal medicine treatment that I didn't get anywhere else, and said that improving the condition of my body was the most important thing. I felt like he was most interested in the patient's physical condition. Vaginal area 100 (What a joke.?) Abdominal area 309? High frequency 2 and 1 more scar laser are unlimited so you can do it whenever you want ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ What is it? It felt like a clean neighborhood dental clinic. I went there because I heard in a review that they were good at providing consultations, but I guess I was mistaken. I only consulted with the consultation director, and there were a lot of old ladies in the hospital. I was taking off my clothes and pinching myself, but when I opened door number 2, I saw all the people sitting outside^^ .^.. 300 ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ ㅇㅅㅅㄹ They say they do 1-2 cases a day, 1 case for the whole body and 2 cases for each part. It's the building opposite Freitag in Apgujeong. This is also the building. It feels like a dentist's office, but it's more desolate and dark..?? Keyjae is with InBody and the machine. During my first consultation, the head of Keyjam's counseling office said he had 18 years of professional experience, he may or may not have done so. He touched my body and said that when the weight fluctuates, a lot of fiber is created between the fat cells, and that's the condition. He was really professional and detailed. He tells me everything. The way he speaks is not AI, but he is kind. He even knows how much the dosage will come out and how thick my abdomen will be when pinched. The price is reasonable, but the director... has 23 years of experience, but feels like a spoiled old man who doesn't communicate well. The liposuction machine... very professional. It was like this, but it seemed like he wanted to remove all the fat from my body while continuing to pinch ... There was a lot of aftercare and the director was professional and kind, but I felt like he couldn't communicate well with the director, so it was a bit difficult. It would be difficult to face the director after the surgery. Manly? Since I left without making a reservation, the director changed a little. 8 times aftercare was a lot. 2 times each, I visited 4 times. 4 times each with high frequency and something. Abdomen, pubis, and pubic area 290 ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ ㅊㅇ ㅅㄹㅇ Well .. I get trypophobia when I come out in front of the station. The director is very energetic and confident. There is a consultation fee of 10,000 won. There were no other people waiting inside the hospital. There is an ultrasound with an analog key and a look at the body and details of the surgery method . The counseling director explained everything other than explaining the price ... It felt passive. The reservations were a bit generous compared to other very busy hospitals , but I felt like it didn't matter if I didn't. 418 abdomen + pubic bone + 15 compression garment separately. The price is the heaviest among the ones I've seen. It 's a bit expensive, so is there any discount? Because They say this is a discounted price. The condition is that review photos must be posted on the public website and app. A total of 4, high frequency 1 and 2 scar management lasers, 3 times after 3 months . end! Common things said during consultation - You will see a lot of effect on the waist line love handles - After surgery, you need to do a lot of core exercises - Your lower abdomen will not become flat. I think it is important to say similar things and find a hospital that suits you! Of course, there should be no side effects such as excessive inhalation, but...~~. It was hard to go around, but I felt like I knew about my body... and the approximate results of the surgery. I knew that if I smoked, I would definitely have a flat stomach... haha. And the reviews were mentioned a lot and the reviews were dramatic, and things like that just kept coming to my mind. I have decided on a hospital in my mind, but if I go too far, it's different , and if I go too far, I get a headache again. Haha. I think it's good for my mental health to go to a place where I feel comfortable with a moderate amount of effort. Is there anyone who suffered from abdominal pain in ㄹㅇㅌ / ㅊㅇㅅㄹㅇ .?? I want to make a decision quickly, but I don't know where to go~~!~!~!

Comment 23
eodrmfdl07… 2023-04-22 (토) 18:50 1 Years ago Address
와! 진짜 글 길게 잘써다. 난 지흡으로는 체인지 다녀왔는데 여기도 좋았어!

눈눈코 Writer 2023-04-22 (토) 20:12 1 Years ago Address
고마와 ㅎㅅㅎ 오 허벅지랑 복부 수술결정한거야?
eodrmfdl07… 2023-04-22 (토) 18:50 1 Years ago Address
아 나는 복부랑 허벅지 상담했으!
니펑옐로 2023-04-24 (월) 01:08 1 Years ago Address
나도 ㅊㅇㅅㄹㅇ 가려다가 대용량 보다는 라인 위주 인것 같아서 고민되는데 그런느낌은 없었어??

눈눈코 Writer 2024-07-29 (월) 14:28 1 Months ago Address
답변이 늦었다! 허리잘파주고 라인에 신경쓰는 느낌은 맞는거같아 예산상관없었으면 갔었을지도?
니펑옐로 2023-04-24 (월) 01:09 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㅇㅌ는 ㅁ원장님 선택한 이유 궁금해 ㅊ 원장님이랑 고민중이거든 ㅠㅠ

눈눈코 Writer 2024-07-29 (월) 14:30 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
elaela22 2023-04-24 (월) 08:26 1 Years ago Address
와 ㅠㅠ 글 너무 정성 고마워...! 나도 근육은 부족하면서 늘 복부 비만만 나오던 사람이라 살포시 스크랩..>!!
밍뀨90 2023-04-24 (월) 11:27 1 Years ago Address
와 진짜 .. 나 너무 정독했다
진짜 꼼꼼한 설명 고마워 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 마치 상담 옆에서 들은거같은 느낌이얔ㅋㅋㅋ
혹시 ㅇㅅㅅㄹ 이 ㅇㅅㅅㄹㄹㅇ 이야?????

눈눈코 Writer 2024-07-29 (월) 14:28 1 Months ago Address
맞아 !
콩찹쌀떡 2023-05-03 (수) 20:06 1 Years ago Address
자세한 상담후기라 도움 많이 된다 고마워
a247 2023-05-19 (금) 18:42 1 Years ago Address
너무 자세하게 써줘서 도움됐어 고마워 혹시로 어디로 결정했어?

눈눈코 Writer 2024-07-29 (월) 14:31 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
냥냥펀치z 2023-06-02 (금) 13:15 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
songyi129 2023-06-13 (화) 23:19 1 Years ago Address
우와 후기 넘 고마워. 어디로 결정했어??

* 비밀글 입니다.
당근Rㅏ페 2023-09-16 (토) 19:32 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
dodoso 2024-02-03 (토) 05:22 7 Months ago Address
순삭 후기 읽게됨!! 어디로 했는지 물어도 될까!!!!!!

눈눈코 Writer 2024-07-29 (월) 14:32 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뚜잇뚜잇튜 2024-03-29 (금) 15:46 5 Months ago Address
뽐나게는 키 안재!!?

눈눈코 Writer 2024-07-29 (월) 14:32 1 Months ago Address
기억이안나 ..
챔짱 2024-08-14 (수) 02:06 1 Months ago Address
우와아 이렇게 자세한 후기 고마워ㅜㅜ 혹시 어디로 했는지 물어봐도 될까??
Prev  Next  List