• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅅㅇㅋ Nostril Reduction Counseling Review

틴틴스 2023-04-22 (토) 12:28 1 Years ago 2043
I went to make a reservation for a nose reduction consultation. First of all, it seems that there are various age groups for surgery. Maybe it's because it's a forehead lift, so it seems like a lot of middle-aged people come to it. The peculiarity is that there is a place where the person who visits the reception desk writes what time they arrived and whether it is consultation or surgery with a pen, so you can see who came and what they did at what time. I went around 1:00 and saw about 3 people who had surgery. It seems that a lot of consultations come every 20-30 minutes. The manager consults first, but he repeatedly emphasizes that the asymmetry of the nose is not caught. And briefly explain the scar management, cost, etc. The director came . It's like you have to ask for an answer. Consultation with the director is completed within 3-5 minutes. If you are going to visit, you need to be prepared with detailed questions.

Comment 5
elaela22 2023-04-24 (월) 08:28 1 Years ago Address
I did it to the director here! very satisfied!!! When I first started doing it, I thought it might have been ruined because of swelling, but now after about a year, I'm very, very satisfied ><
이정식 2023-04-26 (수) 18:01 1 Years ago Address
I also make a list of questions when I'm out shopping haha.
링구링고 2023-05-09 (화) 21:29 1 Years ago Address
The consultation took 1 or 2 minutes.
왓더행 2023-05-27 (토) 21:01 1 Years ago Address
Thank you
dalimmm 2023-07-23 (일) 15:15 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List