• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of lowering the eye surgery line

뚜두5 2023-04-19 (수) 13:30 1 Years ago 2276
I went to 4 different places to get revision eye surgery. I tried to get surgery as quickly as possible if I found the place I wanted . But after receiving consultation, I was even more confused; ㅠ Currently, my eyes are somewhere between in-out and semi-out, and I always wanted to have in-line eyes, but the first line was bigger than I expected and turned into a sausage, so I got re-consultation to lower the lines. 1. ㄱㄴㅅㅇ Recommend picking two lines / eyes. Diagnosis/removal of adhesions shows that there is a little bit of free space, so if there is more free space, a little bit of resection may be done in the future. However, since he may not be able to control himself, he said it's a good idea to pick two lines . There were many reviews on the community about the director's way of speaking, and there were also many reviews saying that the counseling was not good, but surprisingly, I liked the counseling the best. If there's anything you don't know, please answer everything and ask me to ask more questions later. I heard on the internet that you can't change the starting height of the forehead. I asked if that was true, but they said there was no such thing and that it didn't matter where the forehead began. The sunken scar on my eye is deep and the eye is protruding. Differences may occur. This is a style that does not require fat grafting above the eyes / does not require eye correction. The director does not guarantee this. He said that even with two lines, the scar will remain.. People may like it or not, but I actually prefer this style. Reservation fee, forced surgery I made up my mind to go here because it was the place I liked the most after looking at the reviews and photos on the app , but both the consultation with the director and the manager were so mediocre that I was worried. Reservation fee and forced surgery Hasim / Diagnosed as not needing eye correction. I've had quite a few reoperations here as well, and I'm also concerned about dark circles under my eyes, so I added it to the list. You seem to be doing a good job, but... I don't think there are many surgical cases for people my age, and the lines weren't that attractive. There was a bit of pressure for surgery . 4. Recommendation for excision of the ㄱㄹㅂ / Diagnosed as having extra eye space / Eye correction required (said to be weak) The last hospital that confused me the most was , of course, a hospital famous for picking two lines, and the director said he would recommend two lines because he does a lot of double lines . However, unlike the previous hospitals, he was the only one who recommended moderation. ;; I can't do it inline at all (because of the epicanthoplasty scar). Even if I block the dam, the flow will eventually flow that way? Are you like IU now? I can see the lines in the front of my eyes, but I said it would be best to make them smaller . The counselor said that my eyes look sleepy and blind. I know that my pupils are not fully exposed, but I have never heard of them looking particularly blind and sleepy. This is the first time I heard it from the director. When he came, he looked into my eyes and sighed, “Why did they do the epicanthoplasty like this?” Anyway, he was very confident, and said that the deep fixation would improve and that there would be no scars. There was a bit of pressure to have surgery. I was just confused after receiving the consultation... Why is it so difficult to have a second surgery? I'm planning to look into ㅇㅇㅇ and ㅇㄴ in May as well.

Comment 10
희은기미 2023-04-19 (수) 15:09 1 Years ago Address
혹시 4곳 원장님이랑 비용 정보도 알려줄수 있어? ㅇㄴㅋ는 나도 5월에 상담가려고 ㅜ

뚜두5 Writer 2023-04-19 (수) 15:13 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㅇㄹ는 ㅇㅈㅇ 원장님
ㄱㄹㅂ는 ㅂㅈㅊ 원장님
나머지는 1인 병원이야
내가 눈밑지도 같이 상담받은 데도 있어서 비용은 딱 말하기가 애매해 ㅜ
서니z 2023-04-19 (수) 16:35 1 Years ago Address
나도 라인낮추기하고 너무 만족중 ㅎㅎ 쓰니도 성공했으면 좋겠다 ☺️

ㅈ제발 2023-07-09 (일) 01:45 1 Years ago Address
나도 라인낮추기 할려는데 정보공유 부탁해도될까