• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Gangnam Station Namu Plastic Surgery Rhinosurgery Review

anscellant… 2015-10-20 (화) 11:14 8 Years ago 896
Using this bulletin board to promote a specific hospital or to post false reviews for the purpose of attracting people is prohibited. ※ Recommending, attracting customers, promoting, or arranging a specific hospital violates the Medical Service Act and will be deleted without notice. ※ In order to block promotional posts, we make it a rule to register reviews for multiple hospitals (two or more hospitals). ※ The hospital name can be disclosed when writing a review. ※ When writing a consultation review, please write based on the example below. Example) Hospital Name: Namu Plastic Surgery Consultant: Director Kwak In-su Counseling Director: Kim ㄱㅅ I received consultations twice in April and June. First, take a picture, wait 10 to 20 minutes, and then consult with the director.  Realcora said that the recommended silicone + ear cartilage surgery was the simplest method, and although I had to wait a bit, the consultation wasn't bad. He seemed very confident about the results, saying they were 100% positive. However, even though I made a surgery reservation over the phone, the counseling director did not call me until 8 PM the day before the surgery. There was about 2-3 days left to make the reservation, and even my phone calls requesting a quick call on the same day were ignored. The day before the surgery, I called three times again and finally received it around 8 PM. I had to call them to prepare various things, but since they didn't call me, I was waiting for the phone call with anxiety and frustration until about 8pm on the same day. In the end, I wasn't sure about the day, so I canceled and postponed it on the same day. Because I called so late, I had very little time to prepare. On the same day, the counseling director responded to the cancellation by saying something unpleasant, ''It will be difficult to make an appointment next time.'' I don't know how it is from the hospital's point of view, but from the patient's point of view, there are a lot of things to prepare for the surgery. I asked him twice to call me quickly, but he didn't answer, and the third time, I don't understand why he only called me at around 8pm. Even though I contacted the contact information on the counseling director's business card, I did not receive a call and there was no response. Even basic phone calls are like that, so I wonder what the after-care will be like. The director's counseling wasn't bad, but the counseling director was the worst. I asked over the phone if I could change the counseling director, but they said they couldn't because it was already done during the first consultation. I 'm still considering this hospital, but the counseling director really makes me feel uneasy.

Comment 6
베리봉봉 2015-10-20 (화) 12:20 8 Years ago Address
Does Namu Plastic Surgery have multiple directors? The surgery has nothing to do with the director, but judging by his attitude, it seems like it's part of the follow-up care or something.. They won't provide swelling management, but if you ask over the phone if it can be replaced, they will of course try not to replace it. Schedule another consultation and tell the director. I want to have the surgery at this hospital, but If you say you want to change the director in charge because you don't trust them for one reason or another, wouldn't they change it? If they provide services such as post-surgery progress check or swelling management, the director should take care of it after that.. ㅠ.ㅠ; I don't think I can get surgery if I feel like this;

anscellant… Writer 2015-10-20 (화) 15:11 8 Years ago Address
There were several directors. I tried to sell 5-6 troops and decided because the hospital seemed responsible, but I'm not sure if it's just for publicity or if it's true. When I first came to the hospital for a consultation, I saw an argument between the consultation director in the above review and a patient who had just had nose surgery about the results of the surgery. Now I have to make a decision, but I'm having a lot of trouble.  Should I go directly and tell the director like Barry said? Thank you for your opinion.
요나yy 2015-10-28 (수) 10:47 8 Years ago Address
Aftercare is as important as surgery, but if it were me, I would look elsewhere... ㅠㅠ
햄토리11 2015-11-16 (월) 23:22 8 Years ago Address
I had a mole removal and hair removal here a long time ago, but maybe because it was in the early stages, it was so hectic and busy and factory-like? I had that feeling... She didn't apply numbing cream for hair removal, but only applied cooling gel, so I originally thought it was like that, but that wasn't the case... She went there twice and ended up leaving...
lily913 2016-01-01 (금) 03:45 8 Years ago Address
I heard that Director Kwak In-su of Namu Plastic Surgery only does contour work, but I guess he also does the nose and other parts.
족컹 2016-01-26 (화) 02:43 8 Years ago Address
I think follow-up management is important. In that situation, there is no trust.
Prev  Next  List