• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of eye examination by Dr. ㅇㅁㄹ Plastic Surgery Clinic ㄷㅇㄹ

에비앙생수 2023-04-15 (토) 08:32 1 Years ago 5192
Interior: Modern and clean Location: Get off at Gangnam Station or Sinnonhyeon Station. It's closer to get off at Sinnonhyeon Station. There is a Starbucks nearby and a Shake Shack Noted, so people like me who come from the countryside can stay nearby for a while. Haha ㅂㅌ, ㅇㅇㅂ, ㅇㅂㅈ, ㄹㅂㄹ It's near a plastic surgery clinic, so keep that in mind when planning a consultation. Waiting time: 40 minutes until consultation with the director. Minutes.. again 20 minutes to consult with the director.. ㅜㅜ Kindness: The director is a male director, and he explained everything in detail, including what surgical methods there are, how they are operated, and even the names of the operations. The director seemed proud of fat redistribution haha ​​Consultation fee: None Surgical method: Eye - incision or non-incision Estimate: Incision + eye correction 2.5 million won Under-eye fat transplant 2 million won Under -eye fat transplant 600,000 won If you agree to promote before and after photos, incision + eye correction 170 10,000 won for under-eye area , 1.5 million won for under-eye fat grafting, 300,000 won You don’t need to get an opening. If you have an anterior epicanthoplasty, you will see red skin, and if you have a posterior epicanthoplasty, your eyes will look crowded. It will involve fat grafting and repositioning under the eyes. If you just reposition it, it will look saggy under your eyes, so you need to fill it in with some of the fat from your abdomen to make it look pretty. (Even with fat redistribution, fat may build up again, but this usually lasts about 10 years.) Director: Since the skin is thin, both incision and burial for eye correction are possible. What would you like? Me: If an incision doesn't leave much of a scar, an incision is good.. Director: Then, let's do it through an incision. Your eyes are slightly protruding and will benefit greatly from repositioning and fat grafting.
Written by
App

Comment 1
니냐뇬 2023-04-19 (수) 00:02 1 Years ago Address
Is this your first surgery?? I went to a consultation for reoperation, but I was concerned because the cost was too high.
Prev  Next  List