• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㄸㅋ, ㄴㅅㅎ revision surgery consultation review

윤슬잉 2023-04-14 (금) 18:27 1 Years ago 1492
First of all, my eyes are sunken and sunken (2-3 double wrinkles on the left, inner double wrinkles on the right, not much fat around the eyes) 1. ㄸㅋ (ㄱㅎㅅ): Director -> Director -> Director - No consultation fee - I heard a lot of forehead lifts are recommended. I was worried, but I don't recommend it. (He said it was a bit difficult to do since he was still young) - He said there was a small chance of it coming undone if he made an incision, but it wouldn't look that pretty, and he strongly recommended natural adhesion. (The only one of the 3 places to recommend buried service) - The consultation was very friendly, and I was impressed that they paid close attention to the line several times. In other hospitals, the consultation was over after only briefly looking at the real line 1-2 times... Natural adhesion + fat grafting (220 including VAT for the latter term) / 1 year of AS, 2 swelling laser services. ㄴㅅㅎ (ㄴㅅㅎ): Director -> Director -> Director + Director - No consultation fee - Appeared to be sincere in after-sales service (3 years), offers various services in addition to swelling laser - He seems to have a lot of experience, but personally, I felt like he had a better understanding of lines and such. ..   Here, incision was recommended, but burial was also recommended as a second option - In case of incision, incision + fat relocation: KRW 2.53 million (less than 5% possibility of release) - In case of burial, burial + fat grafting: KRW 1.98 million (possibility of release) (I would say about 30%) Personally, I'm drawn to ㄸㅋ because it holds the line so beautifully... If it comes loose here, I'm thinking about making an incision later.

Comment 4
밍귤탱귤v 2023-04-15 (토) 04:20 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

윤슬잉 Writer 2023-04-16 (일) 00:33 1 Years ago Address
나는 겹쌍꺼풀이라 절개 지방재배치 추천 하셨어 ㅋㅋ
ㄸㅋ는 경과체크 딱히 신경 쓰는 느낌 없었어 as 1년 붓기레이저 1회가 끝인듯..

밍귤탱귤v 2023-04-17 (월) 13:15 1 Years ago Address
그치? 흠.. 잘되면 다행이긴 한데 그것도 수술한 사람의 책임 아닌가ㅠ 좀 그렇드라 예약하긴햇는네
불불개미 2023-11-06 (월) 12:30 10 Months ago Address
정보 고마워!! 나도 여기 2군데 상담할 예정이거든~~~
Prev  Next  List