• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Revision eye surgery (experience with burial) product review + opinion request

susiso 2023-04-12 (수) 19:07 1 Years ago 1684
- A phenomenon in which the line is lowered on only one side after double eyelid surgery due to burial, and has recently become loose. One side has already been swabbed twice in addition to the front line - I want the eyes to look natural and innocent and the overall image to have a luxurious feel. In fact, even now, no one can tell that I have a natural double eyelid line! I think it's more because it's uneven - The reason I want to have surgery is because the line on one side is lowered again and the power to open the eyes is weak, which is uncomfortable + aesthetics. I went to a hospital for consultation, but I'm worried because only one place has a different content. Please give me your opinion! 1. Apgujeong ㄱㅇ Director Yeom * There is nothing to do while pursuing supernaturalism only on one side. It's inconvenient since she's pretty now, only the loose side is slit, there's nothing more to do for eye correction. Increasing the lines won't make you prettier, but it's perfect for your current image. *Director, you are very sweet. There is a standard of natural beauty that one pursues. But I think this may be done to minimize risk. In fact, they say they do very good surgeries here and I went there after hearing word of mouth. The line is classically drawn and is a very natural line. 2. Apgujeong ㄱㄹㅂ Director Park *Incision eye correction, slit x It was very easy to remove, so incisions were made on both sides. I'll make it pretty! Having said this, don't worry, it's not difficult. If you only do one side, the feeling will be very different due to burial + incision, so it is recommended to do both. Despite his experience, he created a very trendy line. *Go and just leave. The director seemed confident and said that if I brought the eyes I wanted, he would attach a photo and do it just like that! However, I didn't know if it would suit my image, so I passed. Just by looking at the eyes, you can expect it to make very pretty eyes. 3. ㅇㅇㅂ *Incision! Eye correction correction x I expected 99% that this is a hospital that works hard on marketing. However, looking at the director's writings and before and after photos, he seemed to have a long career and skills, and it didn't seem like he was just promoting it. The price was also very reasonable. If you ask me if the marketing of the only hospital that called asking if I was going to have surgery was bad, I would say no. I don't think I can evaluate this hospital 4. Gangnam Station ㅇㅇㅂ (English) Dr. Bae *Substantial recommendation (Additional comment below - My choice, the director is confident) I feel so good right now! If I make an incision, I don’t think I will be able to restore the way my eyes look now. I hope that by burying it, it will save its current good image. You don't have to have a slit, but it will feel cooler if you do it at the back! *I know it's a hospital that does a lot of marketing, but I visited because I had an acquaintance who had surgery performed by a director from here. It was refreshing that when everyone recommended incision, they recommended total burial and explained the reason. It also holds the lines nicely. Reflects the style of young doctors these days *The director forces same-day reservations, but he has a great sense of aesthetics *I know very well that this hospital does a lot of marketing. I didn't go there because of you, I went knowingly, so please don't leave misleading comments. 5. Gangnam Station ㅇㅇㅋ Director Choi * Incision eye correction, canthoplasty x * I have an acquaintance who worked with Director Choi. I buried it and it worked very well. The line that was held by holding both sides of the line was pretty. ㅇㅇㅂ (English) After hearing Director Bae’s story, I asked him deeply, but he said it would be released again. Carefully and firmly recommended incision *The director did a great job of organizing things before and after the consultation 6. Gangnam Station ㅍㄹㅁㅇ Director Jang *Incision and eye correction Since I have a good image now, I decided to give it a natural look and made my eyes look more glamorous than expected, so I passed. I had high expectations because I heard his skills were really good, but it doesn't seem to be a good fit for me. *The counselor was nice and supple. 7. Apgujeong ㅇㅇ1 *Incision, eye correction, not recommended (do it if you want epicanthoplasty, but you can only open it a little) / Buried if you're only going to have surgery on one side. Proceed to *I heard that it is difficult to make a reservation for the Apgujeong sewing machine, so I didn't know that and just called, but luckily it was booked quickly. *The director is a listener. Just do it if you want to do it, and don’t do it if you want to do it. It's not that I'm extreme, but I have the mindset that I'll do whatever I want, and I'm so famous that even though I say this, I just had faith in it. Right now, I'm torn between ㅇㅇ1, ㅇㅇㅋ, and ㅇㅇㅂ (English), but I need to know what the public thinks, so I'm writing this! *** ㅇㅇ1 and ㅇㅇㅋ Like what Director ㅇㅇㅋ said, I wonder if the more it is buried, the more it will loosen up, and if an incision is made, as ㅇㅇㅂ (English) says, the incision never feels buried. For reference, it's okay for directors ㅇㅇ1 and ㅇㅇㅋ to not set a high line, and director ㅇㅇ1 showed great confidence in suturing. *** Additionally, except for ㄱㅇ and ㅇㅇ1, all hospitals are marketing these days.

Comment 7
지쇼니잉 2023-04-13 (목) 12:11 1 Years ago Address
6번에서 자연유착 받았는뎅 같은원장님이네 ㅎㅎ 난 자려해서 좋았는뎅..ㅋ ㅇㅇㅂ가 2개인데 3번병원은 어디야 ???
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
윤슬잉 2023-04-13 (목) 15:03 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
봄빈 2023-04-17 (월) 15:00 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

봄빈 2023-04-17 (월) 15:03 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밀크티123 2023-04-25 (화) 13:14 1 Years ago Address
ㄱㅇ 과 ㅇㅇ1 어디야?
빵쁴뿌뽀 2023-05-07 (일) 17:07 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.