Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Dite Plastic Surgery Breast Consultation Review (I, who do not make impulse purchases, made a same-day reservation)

호다구 2023-04-12 (수) 16:05 1 Years ago 1534
I went for a breast surgery consultation, and Dr. Lee Jun- wook of DTE Plastic Surgery had no worries as it was a one-person hospital, and it was very clean since it opened not long ago. Height: 156 Weight: 45 Bra size: 75A Chest width: 11 Chest-waist-hip circumference: 75-60 -89 Incision: Bottom line (2.5cm) Implant location: Dual plane (under muscle) Implant : Mentor Extra Size: 310cc Compression bandage This is my first consultation, but I have had a lot of plastic surgery consultations (all of my acquaintances have had eye, nose, and facial contours together), so when I go into the hospital, I look at the mood of the people consulting me and get a good feeling that they are looking at this or that in terms of money. But here, the director is just like a close sister or younger brother. I was so glad you said this , so I left chatting really nervous . First, I changed my clothes and had a brief chat with the director. I then met Director Lee Jun -wook. Originally, I expected it to be around winter or fall, but after the consultation, I made a reservation on the same day. First of all, the director said hello and came in, and then met with the other directors. It felt different. I don't have any questions, but he just told me everything so I didn't have to. He took my waist and pelvis into consideration, looked at my body size, and recommended Menex. (Even though I'm an idiot who didn't know much about the differences between implants, I also understood why he recommended it. He told me that the measurements of my breasts were very detailed, and he looked at the amount of fat in my breasts through an ultrasound and said that it would be necessary to go in with a dual plane. It was really tailored to the patient. And since I use my arms a little and my armpits are often visible, I was worried about the arm joints, but the bottom joints were not. I don't want the scar to be visible ㅠ Here, the minimum incision is 2.5cm below the base! Perhaps that's why some of the people who had the surgery said that there was no pain and recovery was faster. There was an anesthesiologist and the operating room was fully equipped with CCTV, so I felt safer and the aftercare was very good. It basically includes swelling treatment and what is called tactile treatment? Get one for free! And he even provided a checkup once a year, and I could see that the director was really trying to take responsibility for the patients he had surgery on until the end . Just by showing me pictures of the reviews, he went into detail about shaping the surgery... In the end, I pulled out the schedule and set it right for this month. Haha, I don't have any money, so I'll just pay it off and earn it later^^ I was wondering if it would be difficult to get a surgery date if I tried to do something later. The price of implants was also going up, so I decided to get it done before summer. They only operate on two people a day, but the maximum is three! But this time, please do it!!! I only scheduled it when there were people who said, so I set a date for next week, but I was so excited to bring reviews after I did it, so I only read reviews of people who had breast surgery ㅠㅠㅠ

Comment 17
뜨니90 2023-04-12 (수) 23:59 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호다구 Writer 2023-04-13 (목) 00:17 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

뜨니90 2023-04-13 (목) 20:40 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호다구 Writer 2023-04-13 (목) 21:07 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

뜨니90 2023-04-13 (목) 22:52 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
붤키 2023-04-13 (목) 11:22 1 Years ago Address
I'm looking into sagging breast surgery... I hope it goes well!!
Juno88 2023-04-15 (토) 10:16 1 Years ago Address
I also went for a consultation here, but I was worried because I received a bottom cut recommendation. I look forward to your review! Good luck!
달라붙은껌 2023-04-17 (월) 23:41 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호다구 Writer 2023-04-18 (화) 00:04 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

달라붙은껌 2023-04-18 (화) 00:09 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호다구 Writer 2023-04-18 (화) 00:12 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

달라붙은껌 2023-04-18 (화) 00:19 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

호다구 Writer 2023-04-18 (화) 00:29 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.