• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of under-eye area treatment 2

lilies89 2023-04-12 (수) 14:26 1 Years ago 3245
1. Oskin - Director Taegeun Lee explained it quite realistically and in detail. In my case, I didn't have severe fat under my eyes, but rather my front cheekbones were much lower than average, so I told them that I couldn't just reposition them, but that I had to do realignment + front cheekbone fat grafting . They said my dark circles wouldn't improve much and my fine wrinkles would become more prominent. I did it. In my case, I would do it if I wanted to because it was for cosmetic reasons rather than an aging problem, but since he said there were side effects, I listened to the director and thought more about not doing it. The advantage is that it is a private hospital and that they do not perform many surgeries per day, but the consultation director, contrary to the director, felt too commercial, so I felt a little burdened. Price: 308 ( relocation + fat grafting) 2. Object - Director Hojun Lee I asked various things and he gave me detailed information. He explained it realistically, but it seemed like it was a bit annoying... He said that it was because my front cheekbones were very saggy and that as I got older, my entire face started to droop, so the shadows under my eyes got worse, and that I needed to get fat grafting for the undereye area and front cheek. When I asked about eye changes and wrinkles as side effects, I was told that fine wrinkles are inevitable because I have thin skin. It can feel like the eyes change depending on the person. Most patients say that it comes back after 6 months to 1 year, which is a bit realistic but vague . I had a consultation in February, but I heard that he has now left the company. Price: 242 (relocation + fat grafting)
Written by
App

Comment 12
t싱이 2023-04-12 (수) 14:46 1 Years ago Address
Oh..I was thinking of going to Objet Jang Wook for a consultation. Thank you.. I read the last review carefully.. Have you decided on the place where you had your surgery?ㅠ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

lilies89 Writer 2023-04-12 (수) 14:48 1 Years ago Address
I'm scared of surgery, so I'm just looking into fillers..ㅠ

수지지지 2023-04-24 (월) 13:31 1 Years ago Address
If I had known in advance, I would not have had surgery at this hospital. I hope there will never be another victim like me again. As someone with experience suffering from side effects ※ If you are about to undergo surgery, please read ▶ Bobby Talk “Actual Reviews of Side Effects” / Seongyesa (website) - “Actual Reviews of Side Effects” and make a careful decision after being aware of the risks of surgery. Also, ★ I understand that there are too many promotional comments and review posts due to the variety of companies and brokers. (Please note, this is important) Ask and answer questions, ask and answer questions, and do not decide to have surgery because you are deceived by an article from an unknown source. ----------- I experienced side effects after eyelid repositioning surgery at “Lee Plastic Surgery Clinic.” Afterwards, I never raised any objections to the hospital about the results of the surgery and continued to request after-sales service, treatment, and progress from the director. However, it is really difficult to catch the director's progress... ; The only answer was that it would improve with time, and I was able to see the director's progress in 8-9 months. (Until then, communication can only be done by phone with the counseling director or the information desk. When you call, they continue to tell you that if you send a photo via KakaoTalk, they will look at the photo and provide a detailed answer about your current symptoms.) Guardians are left with answers they do not understand after seeing the progress . When I requested a progress report, I confidently gave false information several times, saying it was a violation of the medical law to review the progress with the guardian. When I responded after confirming with the lawyer, only then did the coordinator (guidance team) and the head of the counseling office give false and false information, saying that they were only conveying the director's words. (Proof by phone, KakaoTalk) (Please check my post for details.) White eyes / Sensory nerve damage (facial sensation x) / Dark circles become worse / Check before and after photos. / Eyelid entropion symptoms, etc. -------- The results of the surgery are the results, but if I had known that the aftercare would be like this, I would not have gone ahead with the surgery. It is said that there will be no further information regarding the director’s progress. What has already been broken can never be repaired. Even the hospital cannot take responsibility. “Side-effect reviews” are considered temporary and are virtually invisible to consumers, making it difficult to make the right choice. Most of the time, only good articles are posted on all kinds of apps and communities. Good articles are often written in hospitals and are often recommended by brokers. I hope that people who always get plastic surgery should research everything, think twice, and be careful. *This post was written based on the 'consumer rights' guaranteed by our Constitution and the Basic Consumer Act, and has no purpose to slander the above medical institution other than to share information and provide help to other patients.
진미수 2023-04-12 (수) 15:29 1 Years ago Address
잉? 오브제 이원장님 나가셨어요?

lilies89 Writer 2023-04-12 (수) 21:26 1 Years ago Address
네 퇴사하셨다고 ㅠ
금쪽 2023-04-13 (목) 21:18 1 Years ago Address
저도 오스킨에서 상담 받은적 있는데 제가 느낀거랑 똑같아요 ㅋㅋㅋ 하지 말아야하나.. 이런생각 들어요ㅠ
폼폼푸린쿠로미 2023-04-22 (토) 22:21 1 Years ago Address
어머 3월초에 이원장님한테 리터치 받았었는데 그새 퇴사하셨군요!
으닝ㅎ 2023-05-05 (금) 21:56 1 Years ago Address
우와 ㅠㅠ 가격이 생각보다 쎄네요..?? 100만중반대인줄?!
eoqkrskwk 2023-07-06 (목) 17:22 1 Years ago Address
가격 생각보다 쎄다.. 후기 공유해줘서 고마워!