• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Ssangsoo’s feet

gjfTMlsek 2023-04-12 (수) 12:58 1 Years ago 1226
1. ㅇㅇㅂ (Shin Non-hyeon) My friend was doing really well here so I got counseling. I went through the consultation and helped with the line, but with an acquaintance discount for the incision + outing, it was about 1.85 million won. It was exactly as expected. People didn't like it. The counselor manager is also friendly. There was no overtreatment. 2. If the ㅈㅇㅁ (Apgujeong) family fails to repair the engine, please consult with them to adjust the wheel higher so that it works well during reoperation. I have pseudoptosis, but they said it was true ptosis, and they said it was an incision + top, so they said epicanthoplasty + eye correction. They even talked about a forehead lift, but that's a bit... It's only at times like this that I can get it off. The price is 3.2 million won. Friendly discount price. It was too expensive, and honestly, I thought it was overtreatment. I wanted an outline that would give off a bit of duality, but the director here figured out the optical characteristics of surveillance lectures and came with an inline, and that part of the outlet doesn't touch me. 3. ㅇㅇㅇ (Gangnam Station) I heard that an acquaintance who looks similar to me from the back got better, so I consulted with him. Please tell me about incision + slit + eye correction. I tried to activate the eye correction but it didn't work~ I had this thought and with discounts for acquaintances and discounts for writing reviews, the price was 2.28 million won. It was okay, but I was a little upset because they recommended eye correction, which I didn't want to do. In the end, we received the operation from number 1 and it went very well, so I think it was very intentional.

Comment 6
Karmai 2023-04-12 (수) 13:11 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Kaha 2023-04-12 (수) 13:27 1 Years ago Address
정보 거마어
진미수 2023-04-12 (수) 15:30 1 Years ago Address
3번 ㅇㅇㅇ ㅇㅇ웰 말하는거야?
여름까지 2023-04-12 (수) 18:51 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마웡~
도라리 2023-04-13 (목) 22:39 1 Years ago Address
정보 잘 봤어 고마웡!
으흣츄 2023-07-03 (월) 09:44 1 Years ago Address