• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

2 types of jutted chin contour

다방구 2023-04-10 (월) 01:55 1 Years ago 1202
Ever since I was young, I had a lot of concerns about the tip of my chin sticking out when I smiled, but as an adult and saving up some money, I decided to get surgery. I was thinking about receding chin and square jaw. I still have 2 more places to go, but if I just talk about the places I've been to, ㅇㅇㄷ - 550~600 I already had it . Since I had braces done, I wanted to look into dentistry. I actually gained a lot of trust after having had several CT scans and consultations with the director for a long time, but the price was higher than I expected so I was worried.. ㅇㄹ - 380-400 I had a CT scan once and immediately consulted with the director, and perhaps because he has a lot of experience, I knew what to do as soon as I saw it. Please tell me right away. He was reliable in explaining the scope of the desired surgery. First of all, I put down a deposit, but I plan to look around other places before deciding. The remaining places are ㅇㅍㅅㅌ, ㅅㄷ.

Comment 2
쭈냥이 2023-04-10 (월) 03:20 1 Years ago Address
You worked hard. Selling your products was the hardest part. I hope everything goes well.

다방구 Writer 2023-04-10 (월) 09:47 1 Years ago Address
Still, I continue to worry when I see side effects.
Prev  Next  List