Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of two places in Gangnam (ㅈㅅㅌ, ㅈㅇㅌ)

미령이네 2023-04-03 (월) 21:04 1 Years ago 2691
This is my first surgery, and I rub my eyes a lot, so I have double wrinkles. The eyes themselves are large, but the front is blocked and the eyelids are weak, so they are covered. 1. Jesta incision and epicanthoplasty are recommended. It is said that it is an eye that must be incised without any other option. It is said that the distance between the eyebrows and the eyes is narrow, so the line cannot be drawn high. It wasn't a problem because I wanted natural eyes anyway. I like the lines because they are natural and not burdensome. 2. JT is talking about incision + epicanthoplasty or natural adhesion + epicanthoplasty. I had to go to work right away, so I was glad to hear about natural adhesion, but after seeing the lines drawn according to the two surgical methods, I liked the incision more. The line is set higher, so it definitely looks fresher on the eyes. He also said that incisions are good to eliminate the problem of fat and double wrinkles in the eyes. It was nice that JT diagnosed my eyes better than Jesta and gave me more detailed consultation, taking into account my age and skin texture. But I'm worried that if the line is high, it will get closer to the eyebrows and make me look fierce. ㅜㅜ I should have asked this during JT’s consultation.. I think I need to go for another consultation! I will leave another review tomorrow after my third and final visit to the hospital.

Comment 5
메로나유니 2023-04-04 (화) 10:59 1 Years ago Address
I had an eye surgery at JT, so please listen carefully to what I have to say before and after the surgery, and follow the progress until the end! I think you still have a lot left to do, but I hope you have a good trip to another hospital and another consultation, and I hope everything goes well no matter where you do it!
감규림 2023-04-18 (화) 09:27 1 Years ago Address
*Deleted by the publisher.

미령이네 Writer 2023-04-18 (화) 10:17 1 Years ago Address
Yoo Ha-hyeon!
럭키미 2023-04-18 (화) 18:07 1 Years ago Address
*Deleted by the publisher.

미령이네 Writer 2023-04-18 (화) 18:07 1 Years ago Address
강광래!
Prev  Next  List