• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Daegu double eye consultation ㅇㅅ, ㅇㄱ

가자가자고고 2023-04-03 (월) 03:38 1 Years ago 1685
My eyes are completely droopy and full of fat, so I wanted natural double eyelids even if they were a little thinner than thick or fancy double eyelids. 1. ㅇㅅ, Director ㅇㅇㅈ Located near Jungangno Station 228 Park. Direct consultation with the director, consultation fee is free. Waited 1 month for consultation appointment. A detailed and thoroughly explained consultation. He said he only made a complete incision and did not make any incisions. He told me that I needed to have my eyes corrected, and that I needed to lose some fat as well. Pursuing the ultimate naturalness. So he said that a lot of really sensitive people are coming. I looked at the pictures right after the surgery and there was almost no swelling, so they said it would go down in a week to the point where it wouldn't interfere with my daily life. The director said that the biggest side effect of the surgery would be loosening (which meant that there would be no serious side effects that would make other daily activities impossible), and the AS period was 3 years. Usually it is said to be 1 year. And I wanted to get slit, but they said they wouldn't do it at all, which was a bit disappointing. I said I was worried because eyes like mine tend to turn into sausages, but he said he would keep it thin so that it wouldn't happen. What was a little disappointing was that I had questions about whether this would fit my face and whether my eyes would look good, but they didn't mention those aspects. Even if I asked, there was no clear answer. He had a bit of a robot style. Still, if you do it here, you won't really fail. I thought it would look natural. The director was also trustworthy. Surgery is not possible the week before or during the menstrual week, but surgery is possible during the week immediately after menstruation. In fact, it's only about a week out of the month. You can take the medicine and adjust it or choose according to your cycle. There was another director I wanted to consult with, but when I asked, I was told I would have to wait another month, so I gave up on making an appointment. You have to wait another month for the surgery. Complete incision + eye correction = 1.6 million won 2. ㅇㄱ This hospital is also famous for its natural beauty and is located near Duryu Station. One director. As expected, direct consultation with the director. Consultation fee is free. It wasn't difficult to make a reservation and it arrived within a few days. He didn't give a long explanation, but spoke simply and easily to understand. You also have some empathy. He said that he doesn't need eye training because he has good eye opening strength, and that he's fine with just double-wielding. They said I could do epicanthoplasty or not, but when I thought about it, I thought it would be better to do it, so I decided to do it! I told him I wanted to do it quickly and he said he could do it as soon as tomorrow. Still, I was embarrassed so I decided to wait a week! An incision is also made here. Complete incision + epicanthoplasty = 1.1 million won

Comment 14
평화석의 2023-04-03 (월) 16:29 1 Years ago Address
고생했다 ㅠ
웅안 2023-04-04 (화) 02:07 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사요
여겨이 2023-04-04 (화) 23:33 1 Years ago Address
여기 어딘지 알겟다
지인은 여기서  잘된 경우
Mingzizi 2023-04-06 (목) 11:46 1 Years ago Address
Can you tell me the name of the hospital? I'm thinking about doing it in Daegu...ㅠㅠ
쌍수발품 2023-05-02 (화) 00:36 1 Years ago Address
Are you still satisfied?
응구박사 2023-06-16 (금) 10:35 1 Years ago Address
Where did you do it? I'm also thinking about it ㅜㅜ

가자가자고고 Writer 2023-06-16 (금) 12:01 1 Years ago Address
I did it at ㅇㄱ and it went well. But ㅇㅅ will be okay too!
Hkkhknkn 2023-12-03 (일) 22:10 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

가자가자고고 Writer 2023-12-03 (일) 22:30 9 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
minsami 2023-12-06 (수) 18:04 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

가자가자고고 Writer 2023-12-06 (수) 18:38 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
크림도어 2024-08-18 (일) 02:56 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

가자가자고고 Writer 2024-08-19 (월) 15:16 1 Months ago Address
지방제거했어요!! 가격대비 나름 만족해요ㅋㅋㅋ 시간 좀 지났다고 다시 지방 생기고 약간 쳐져서 그때 좀 더 진하게 할껄 그랬나 싶긴 한데 전체적으로는 만족하는 편이예요.

크림도어 2024-08-21 (수) 22:24 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List