• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose revision surgery

맘마미 2023-03-13 (월) 15:39 1 Years ago 1472
It was 20 years ago since the first surgery, and at that time, only silicone + ear cartilage was used... But the tip of my nose seemed to have fallen off, and the tip of my nose looked long when I smiled, so I don't know if it still exists, but I had surgery near Apgujeong and only the tip of my nose was corrected there... And when the half-beoseon nose was popular. I didn't think it would suit me, so I had a re-operation near Sinsa Station, which is said to be good at nose surgery, and used silicone + nasal septum under general anesthesia. It was strange that the shape of my nose looked too far in the middle, so I went to another hospital for a consultation, and the silicone was turned upside down and the silicone was inserted. I heard that I had nose surgery again at a large hospital, and I went to the director who did the surgery for me, Dr. ㅌㅋㄹㅅ (Gangnam Station), because I wanted to get surgery again, but he said it was in the past and now I need to use my own ribs. ----> This is the doctor who did my last surgery, and I liked it. It was the number one priority in my mind, but the cost of self-sealing cost over 10 million won. And I touched my nose and found that it was hard and the skin did not stretch....ㅠㅠ Surgery is not possible now. The reason I thought I would have to redo my nose---->The contracture seems to have come and gone and has stopped now, but the left side of the tip of my nose looks crooked. When I compared it to the old photo, the tip of my nose was lifted, so I thought it was contracture and started getting counseling. I went to hospitals that offer autologous ribs, and there were hospitals that held events, and the prices were all different... But everyone said that autologous ribs are more painful because cartilage is harvested than the nose, but I wonder how much pain that is... It's scary, and large hospitals are scary. For some reason, I felt like the doctor would change, so I passed on it and am looking for hospitals that specialize in the nose at one-person hospitals. ㄷㄴ.O M. ㄹㅂㄹ. The prices on April 31st are all pretty huge.. I wonder if I really have to do it by myself, and it's scary, but is there any other way than self-cost?

Comment 8
꼬앨 2023-03-13 (월) 17:17 1 Years ago Address
Wow, how can you change the silicone upside down? I really don't understand... If the construction has already progressed, I think it's okay to remove the entire bridge of the nose and reconstruct only the tip of the nose, or use autologous dermis... 431 It's not cheap, but it's safe and good for the shape. I also had the surgery here again.

뚜비두밥쓰 2023-03-23 (목) 03:57 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

moduwith 2023-07-15 (토) 00:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
채채챈 2023-03-15 (수) 02:52 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it’s really expensive. Is Zagagul really expensive?
혜원님 2023-03-17 (금) 15:45 1 Years ago Address
But the price is really expensive... I have to work hard to make money...
슈운두 2023-03-27 (월) 16:56 1 Years ago Address
Can the buildup come and go and stop?? Ha, am I a bit like that?
훈남에서존잘로 2023-04-02 (일) 15:32 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㅂㄹ, can you tell me how much it is on 4/31?
깜장고양이 2023-05-30 (화) 23:46 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it's so expensive. I was thinking about it too, but it's twice as much as I thought. My friend had severe contractures and had Hong Hyun-hee's nose, but  I waited for the OM and the consultation said it would take a year and a half to get surgery, so I had it done at a second-tier hospital somewhere else. She did it herself and it cost 650 won and by the second day her ribs were sore, but after a week it stopped hurting at all and I think it's worth it .
Prev  Next  List