• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㄴㄴ, ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㄹ product review

한번에잘됐으면좋겠다 2023-04-01 (토) 20:46 1 Years ago 775
I received a lot of help from reading the reviews posted by others, so I wrote a post to summarize the results of the consultation. I didn't think it was a polite atmosphere, so I wrote it informally. This is a review of a consultation with two hands . 1. ㄴㄴ Order: I was able to receive consultation at the time reserved for the clinic, but some of the questions were answered by the manager. There was a question to ask, and in the middle, the director came in and seemed to be trying to end the consultation with the director as quickly as possible. I thought it would be possible since I don't charge a consultation fee, but it wasn't good because it felt like pressure to say what I wanted to say quickly. Photos, reviews, and videos provided. The discount range in terms and conditions is large. I'm worried because the answers to some questions are different from what I thought. 2. ㅇㄹㄷㅇㅅㄹ (consultation fee 10,000 won) Order: Clinic Compared to the hospital I went to for consultation that day, the director was nice and kind. When I told him what I wanted, he told me this was not possible. I also liked what they gave me. When I consulted with the director, it seemed like they discussed the shape several times before the surgery. Unlike other hospitals, the AS period was 2 years, so the relatively long service period seemed like an advantage, but the atmosphere I felt while waiting was not that good.

Comment 3
농농망 2023-04-01 (토) 21:22 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for sharing your review
원유 2023-04-02 (일) 19:08 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for sharing your review!
웅안 2023-04-04 (화) 02:10 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information
Prev  Next  List