• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

I went to get liposuction done

아똥이 2023-03-27 (월) 14:51 1 Years ago 783
D Plastic Surgery Clinic , Director Kim ㅇㅇ' s private hospital, but I don't know if this is because private hospitals are like this or if large hospitals are worse, but the director's care is definitely good. So I found that private hospitals are much faster in terms of response and handling than large-scale hospitals. The cost was the lowest. Hehe, thread lifting consultation. The consultation with the director of S Plastic Surgery seems okay, but the director... is it a bit... how should I put it? Is it a bit of force disguised as kindness? Unspoken pressure? I think it felt a bit overwhelming. As a person with weak stamina, it felt a bit burdensome, but I think the kindness made up for it. Even though I received a consultation at an event, out of all the places I went, they charged the most (for adding extra parts). I had to wait because the consultation time was too late because R Plastic Surgery was 10 minutes late for the thread lifting consultation . ㅠ But the response here was also quick. But the person who made me wait was aggrieved... I can't help it. It was my fault too, so I wasn't too offended, I was just disappointed. ㅋㅎㅋㅎ I think it was good that they explained the side effects and effects well.
Written by
App

Comment 4
어느멋진날에 2023-03-31 (금) 00:19 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
swhswh 2023-04-03 (월) 08:23 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아노니 2023-04-04 (화) 00:45 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이삼일 2024-03-12 (화) 20:47 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List