• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Bokko product review

asdfasdfw 2023-03-30 (목) 01:33 1 Years ago 1346
1. ㄷㅇㅇ Nostril reduction + columella lowering + osteotomy + silicone + nasal septum + ear cartilage + donor rib Total 350 I just felt it was too much.. My standard!! I didn't really want a natural nose, but I felt like the procedure was too much. 2. ㅂㄹㅇ (Acquaintance) Osteotomy + Silicone 3.5 + Septum + Ear Cartilage + Donor Ribs My acquaintance's plastic surgery consultation really worked hard and explained in detail how much it could be improved. Personally, I really liked the consultation, but he seemed to specialize in eye surgery rather than nose surgery. 3. ㅂㅇㅂ Osteotomy + silicone + nasal septum + ear cartilage + donor rib. He also took CT scans at a private hospital and measured the size of the nasal septum. He seemed busy. It was long, but I liked the review the most. Personally, I didn't want to do an osteotomy, but all hospitals recommend donor rib osteotomy.. I'm worried.

Comment 4
아바라조아 2023-03-30 (목) 12:33 1 Years ago Address
Osteotomy, silicone, nasal septum, ear cartilage, and donor ribs are all common estimates, but it seems like you have a combination of a double nose and a hooked nose. Personally, the columella needs to be lowered so the nose looks prettier when viewed from the side. Moreover, if you have a double nose, I vote for nose reduction as well. Yo~ Looking at the quote you received, ㄷㅇㅇ seems to be the best.
sx1k 2023-03-31 (금) 01:09 1 Years ago Address
I enjoyed it
스튜레스풀 2023-04-03 (월) 18:22 1 Years ago Address
I think number 3 will be okay. Are you still thinking about it?
Jinnss 2023-04-07 (금) 19:12 1 Years ago Address
Did you decide on number 3 because it seemed the best??
Prev  Next  List