• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of revision eye surgery + foot treatment

밍닝23 2023-03-29 (수) 18:07 1 Years ago 1283
I had a double eyelid surgery (incision) + epicanthoplasty done 10 years ago at a hospital I only knew about. As a result, my current eye condition is misaligned, sharp eyes, not sausage-like, but with a slightly high line and even an incision on one side. Your eyes are a little open and there is no answer..? So, if you have a young friend who is not really familiar with facial surgery, I would definitely recommend them to think carefully and consult in person at several places..! The introduction was too long haha. So, I didn't have any major inconveniences while living there for over 10 years, but I got stressed out when I looked in the mirror, so when I had free time, I sold handmade items such as apps and cafes for over a year and went to places with good reviews for revision eye surgery. In particular, I looked into hospitals with a natural style. As I tried to avoid moving the route as much as possible, they were all centered around Sinsa Station, and I currently have reservations for one place. I hope this helps! 1. ㅌㅇㅅ-ㅇㅅㅊ I originally wanted to get counseling from the support manager, but it was a hastily scheduled consultation because he was going on an overseas training trip. But I was somewhat satisfied with the results..? I was a little worried because there weren't many reviews, but I heard that this hospital is very good at reoperations, so I thought they would do it to some extent, so I looked up a lot of reviews and they did a good job with the natural + gorgeous in-out style that I wanted. It felt like they put the most effort into drawing the lines. Looking at the photos I showed them, He recommended incision repair + eye correction + slit (this is what I wanted). The price is more reasonable than I thought! Maybe it's because he's a director who doesn't have many reviews, so it's a bit annoying to post a review... but I liked the price for a reoperation, and the consultation was good because he explained things smoothly and well. The wait for the consultation was too long, so I guess that needs to be taken into account. 2. ㅈㅇㅈㅇ-ㄱㅂㅇ Honestly, this is the hospital I was most looking forward to, but the prices are much higher than I expected, and the manager is not that proactive, and is very strict about discounts and things like that. The director was a woman, and the review photos were clean and naturally pretty, so it was the top priority in my mind. However, during the consultation, she explained things thoroughly and in detail, but I was a little anxious because I heard that the line I wanted might not come out well.. I had to have an incision again here too. + Eye correction + eyelid surgery recommended. If the price had been right, I would have thought about it, but I passed right away.. The consultation was quick and clean, so I didn't have a lot of unnecessary waiting time, which was great. 3. ㄷㅂㅇ-ㅅㅅㅎ I wasn't expecting much from this place, but the consultation was extremely smooth! The director and director were all so kind that I was very concerned until the very end. First of all, it was a one-person hospital, so it was trustworthy and had been mentioned a lot, so they looked closely at my eyes and told me something. In particular, they did not recommend eye correction here! So, it was the lowest price out of the three because it only had re-incisions + slits (of course, there was a review condition here too), but the more I looked at the review photos, the more I thought it wasn't the natural style I wanted, so I was worried until the end. This is a report from the hospital that I went to for two days. This is a hospital that specializes in slit openings, and it has a great list, so if you need consultation, I recommend going to all three!! I hope everyone’s surgery goes well!!!!

Comment 9
가나다다랄 2023-03-29 (수) 18:56 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워!!
아영222222 2023-03-30 (목) 02:09 1 Years ago Address
정보고마워!!
핸섬가위 2023-03-30 (목) 07:50 1 Years ago Address
정보고마워~
잠시들른사람 2023-04-05 (수) 11:07 1 Years ago Address
와 정보고마워!!!
다시태어나자dy 2023-04-06 (목) 07:14 1 Years ago Address
나도 상담받아보게 ㅠㅠ
미밈밈밈밈밈 2023-04-07 (금) 20:23 1 Years ago Address