• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Gangnam-gu Office ㅇㅇㄹㅇ

weir 2023-03-23 (목) 22:28 1 Years ago 999
Gangnam-gu Office ㅇㅇㄹㅇ It seemed like a hospital that was sometimes mentioned in the Sungyesa, so I went to see it. It was close to the subway, so it was convenient. The building and interior are a bit old, and it was a bit cluttered from the moment you entered the entrance. It felt like there were only 4 employees compared to the narrow desk?! There is a machine here that can do 3D virtual plastic surgery. The machine is at the entrance, and a naked face wearing a headband is displayed big on the monitor. It was quite embarrassing to the extent that all the other patients waiting could see it. After that, I went in for a consultation with the director. He was friendly like a neighborhood uncle and made a good impression . He showed me pictures of people and asked me what my eyes were like. He didn't overtreat me, but he suddenly recommended noble surgery, so I was a little embarrassed. Of course, it would have been nice, but he recommended surgery that I didn't have in mind, so I felt a little distant from that time, so I ended up consulting with the director.
Written by
App

Comment 2
zkxj 2023-03-24 (금) 07:01 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

weir Writer 2023-03-24 (금) 11:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List