• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㄹㅋ foot product review

크루크뉴123 2023-03-23 (목) 16:40 1 Years ago 1057
Consultation fee is 10,000 won. Consultation reservations can be made every month. (It is not necessarily on the last day of the month. Reservations can be made in the 3rd week.) Perhaps because there were a lot of consultation reservations, I called a little late at around 10 o'clock on the day when the consultation reservations started, and I was able to make a reservation in the 2nd week of next month. It starts at 9 o'clock, but I think two weeks' worth of reservations were made in one hour. When I asked if the surgery schedule was like this, he said that there were many consultation reservations and fewer surgeries, so there was no backlog like this. Before getting a consultation, I took a photo of the front, side, and bottom diagonally with a camera, and discussed with the director first what I wanted. Then, I had a consultation with the doctor. First of all, I had consultation experience. Perhaps because there are so many, it looks like a manual has been created. In my case, I explained what I wanted by Photoshopping it and drawing it, but I got a little lost here, so during the consultation, they told me that I could turn on Photoshop and do this much and that it would change this much. There are times when I don't remember the question during the consultation, and that was the case in my case as well. I consulted with the manager twice because he asked me to repeat a question that arose while talking with him . The manager was friendly and the doctor was also kind. I don't know what will work or not, but is the surgery price a bit expensive? Roughly speaking, if you do just one surgery, it's 100-200, if you do two, it's around 400-500, but if you do two surgeries, you get around 550, so it's a little more expensive than average.

Comment 2
코재수술n번 2023-04-05 (수) 16:10 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
겨엘 2024-02-06 (화) 22:49 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List