• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅍㄹㅁㅇ ㅈㅇㅈ foot product review

배구파용 2023-03-22 (수) 22:12 1 Years ago 1153
They said they would build the nasal septum + donor rib cartilage support silicone and correct the abdominal nose by slightly shaving the curved beak. They didn't even take a CT scan to see it. I just looked at it and consulted. I felt bad because I was a little too confident. When I told them I wanted to do it in a flashy way, they asked me why I wanted to do it in a flashy way and naturally made a tea. He said he thought it was a higher level to not do it, but he said it as if he was scolding me, so I was a little upset. He spoke in a slightly informal way. Personally, I didn't like it. When I asked him specifically about the surgical method, he said it was up to you to figure it out. It's really not that good...ㅠ After the consultation with the director, I consulted with the manager, and the review conditions were in the late 400s to early 500s, and it was too expensive for the first time, and I was a little foolish because it was my first time going to the place, so they kept forcing me to make same-day reservations as if they thought it was easy. It was so burdensome. I don't want to go again because it feels like a large factory-type hospital , they force same-day reservations, and the doctor seems so opinionated.
Written by
App

Comment 6
ㅇㄴㅁㅇㄴㅁㅇ 2023-03-23 (목) 01:57 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the information!!
퍼플꾸 2023-03-23 (목) 02:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
말리부오렌징 2023-03-24 (금) 17:47 1 Years ago Address
늑연골 쓰게되면 가격대가 비싸짐 ㅠㅠ 한사람들보면 모양은 괜찮던데 여기말고 또 어디어디 상담 가보는거야?
닐찬 2023-03-24 (금) 22:53 1 Years ago Address
ㅍㄹㅁㅇ 예약취소해야겠네
로나땅 2023-03-26 (일) 08:47 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
코성형알아보는중 2023-03-26 (일) 18:49 1 Years ago Address
후기조건에 저가격이라니 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List