• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Review of three places visited

봉봉주뚜 2023-02-28 (화) 12:54 1 Years ago 2194
I was curious about the contour, so I went to three places. First of all, I have severe cheekbones and a square jaw. I also have some fat on my cheeks, so I thought I should get liposuction if I needed it, so I looked around. I looked for reviews on hospitals and went to the ones I was curious about. They said they would definitely cover the back cheekbones. I went to the review and the director gave me a thorough and very kind consultation, but he also recommended temple reduction and other surgeries. I wondered if I needed it. Maybe I have a big head... Anyway, they didn't force me to pay a deposit. My friend had the surgery and the results looked good. I heard there were a lot of reservations for a consultation , so I think it was a good idea to make one in advance. The director was kind and the consultation was the longest. I thought I had to go for surgery, but he explained it to me the moment I left. It seemed like he had a lot of pride in the upward fixation of the cheekbones without sagging cheeks. Cheekbones + long curved squares I was recommended chin + zygoma. ㄱㄹㅎ is famous for its contour and I was curious, so I went for a consultation. Before the actual consultation, the director emphasized that it was an honest style, and there was a separate consultation fee of 20,000 won. I also received a recommendation for square jaw + cheekbones. I think it would be good to do jihyeop together, and cheekbones are also effective. It seems like it would be good. Each hospital seems to have its own pros and cons, and after visiting them, the hospital I like seems to be sorting out little by little... I think I'll just look at the remaining two and decide.

Comment 9
피카삐카 2023-02-28 (화) 13:58 1 Years ago Address
What kind of surgery did you exactly recommend? I only had 2 types of square jaw augmentation done here, and I was satisfied with both the results and the follow-up care. I'm not the kind of person who recommends unnecessary surgery. Haha. For face shapes with protruding temples, they even reduce the temples to make it more effective, so I went to a lot of consultations before deciding. ~
호돌이도리 2023-02-28 (화) 15:31 1 Years ago Address
Looks like you had a good time! I also went to counseling for ㅅㅇㅅ and ㄱㄹㅎ and it was okay!
고구미밍 2023-02-28 (화) 15:39 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the information
미미나나옹 2023-03-01 (수) 10:31 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
류보이프 2023-03-01 (수) 19:30 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
왛소 2023-03-22 (수) 18:45 1 Years ago Address
ㄱㄹ ㅎ Can you tell me where it is??
ㄲㅠㄲ 2023-05-02 (화) 12:08 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
기백 2023-07-30 (일) 15:49 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사해요!