• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

3 reviews of Gangnam Ssangsu Balpum

슈밍이 2023-03-21 (화) 15:04 1 Years ago 1687
ㄱㄹㄷ Plastic Surgery (ㅇㅁㅊ) Picks up your forehead with your hand and tells you to close and open your eyes a few times. Then, they recommend an incision. They say the skin is thick and you open your eyes through your forehead, so they recommend eye correction ++. It's okay to raise your forehead when you open your eyes. It keeps the lines thin and good! They say they are famous for doing it naturally, but they did it naturally well. When I consulted with the counselor, I said I wanted it to be thin, so I told them to do natural adhesion + eye correction. After doing all this and doing a review event, I called for 120. I asked them to call me for the earliest date I could have the surgery, and if I did it on Thursday, it was 120, and I made a reservation. They said they wouldn't do it and would go to another hospital for a consultation.. But this hospital is my first hospital + consultation... I'm not sure, and I don't really like it because the things they talk about with the director and the director are different. ㅊㅇㅎ Plastic surgery (ㅊㅇㅎ) They take pictures before the consultation. They take pictures with a good camera. Seems like? I took pictures wearing a headband, but I took various pictures such as raising my eyes, looking at the floor, looking at the ceiling, etc. Of the three, I only took pictures here. I didn't know the director very well, so I just went to the recommended director. I'm not sure if the director did the facial hair or if he was just a businessman, but I highly recommend the forehead lift. I was told that if I was going to do dual wielding without a forehead lift, I would definitely do it non-incisionally. Since the eye skin is thick, the eyes are buried, and the distance between the eyes and eyebrows is narrow, it is said that a forehead lift is needed to make the eyes look fresh. If you do not lift the forehead and make an incision, you will not be able to wear the style that is popular these days. I'm really saying this too much... I was really strongly recommended a forehead lift, and when I say this, I don't think I'll come to our hospital, I'll just go to a hospital that does incisions or non-incisions, and then I'll look into reoperation in a year and eventually look into a forehead lift. I was told that it would make me look pretty. The estimate was forehead lift + burial + epicanthoplasty. Total of 330. It was a condition of writing a review. I had to take progress photos after 6 months. I was told that laser swelling would be free and after-sales service would be provided if it goes away within a year. The counselor was kind and helpful, but the teacher was. I was a little shocked because they spoke so strongly. I went to a consultation for double arms and got a forehead lift. I was told that my weight was 330. Haha. I was thinking about this and that with my double arms, so I thought it was 300, but the forehead lift... haha. The director of the plastic surgery clinic (ㅂㅈㅇ) also spoke well and seems to recommend mainly burial . Do you feel like the incision itself is not recommended? Looking at other reviews, I don't see anyone who was recommended an incision. I was shocked by the forehead lift, so I asked here, and they said I didn't have to do it and if I wanted cool eyes, I would think about it after double-hand surgery. And they didn't recommend incisions from the beginning, but they talked about eye correction instead . Nasal incision + eye correction > I asked for a recommendation for 165 epicanthoplasty, and here they also talked about upper epicanthoplasty and 253 eyelid surgery. To be honest, I like this one the most, but the director is very wheely. But still, I have a question. He spoke kindly about everything he did. No cash discount, no reviews, no request for anything.
Written by
App

Comment 13
rida 2023-03-21 (화) 23:32 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

슈밍이 Writer 2023-03-22 (수) 12:08 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
미키핑구 2023-03-22 (수) 16:44 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for good information.
다음생엔카리나 2023-03-23 (목) 22:38 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

슈밍이 Writer 2023-03-24 (금) 11:43 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

다음생엔카리나 2023-03-24 (금) 15:04 1 Years ago Address
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah It looks like he’s pushing it hahahahahaha
밍귤탱귤v 2023-04-10 (월) 18:52 1 Years ago Address
Does each hospital have an option to add it to the double eyelid? The director also recommends a forehead lift, but that's not the case. Other hospitals offer eye correction..ㅎ
yulyulj 2023-04-29 (토) 20:58 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

슈밍이 Writer 2023-04-29 (토) 21:38 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

슈밍이 Writer 2023-04-29 (토) 21:46 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

슈밍이 Writer 2023-05-02 (화) 13:05 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
클로이3 2023-05-02 (화) 12:53 1 Years ago Address
아… 쿠키도 상담 가봐야되나 고민되네
배달으민족 2023-05-05 (금) 03:00 1 Years ago Address
아 평 좋아서 고민중인곳들인데 끼워파는데 거르고싶거든..근데 끼워파는거 추천하니 가야하나 말아야하나 고민되네..
Prev  Next  List