• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Busan Ssangsu Balpoum Review Reoperation

민쥬늼 2023-03-21 (화) 14:58 1 Years ago 1197
Seomyeon ㅇ ㅎ ㅅ: I went for a consultation with the director because he was famous, but since I had fat grafted eyes at first, the director said he doesn't do fat-injected eyes, so I rejected him ㅠㅠ Before I spoke, he said my eyes would be cool and the lines would come out well. Seomyeon ㅇㄷㅈ: Consultation with a director at a place 12 years ago Although I was heartbroken, I was satisfied and had a good life, so I said it didn't matter if I had fat grafting again and recommended an incision for eye correction. ㅇㅇㄹㄷ: I consulted with the director, and he recommended only an incision. He said the lines would come out well. The director said the same thing and said the follow-up care was good. Swelling injections and pumpkin juice are provided. I was told that if I had to make a reservation for surgery, I would have to visit. I was worried, but I liked Centum. I consulted with the director, and the cost of incision correction for elevation was so high that I gave up my mind. Where should I do it? I wonder if I shouldn't have had fat grafting done in the first place. I did it 12 years ago ㅜ because they said I had to do it, but I think I might have to go again because of this ㅠㅠ ㅇㅇ ㄹㄷ said fat grafting was okay.
Written by
App

Comment 4
기부누 2023-03-21 (화) 17:03 1 Years ago Address
Wow thank you for the review!!!! I saw it now!!
미키핑구 2023-03-22 (수) 16:44 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for good information.
이쁜리니야 2023-03-23 (목) 13:44 1 Years ago Address
Why don’t you go? I heard a lot of people have gone there for revision surgery, but I had double surgery in Busan and decided to have it done in Seoul. It's expensive and requires a lot of transportation costs. Still, I hope the results come out well ㅠㅠ
여누유 2023-03-27 (월) 22:33 1 Years ago Address
후기고마워!!
Prev  Next  List