• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Where to go for body type consultation

현다유 2023-03-19 (일) 14:58 1 Years ago 661
ㅌㄹㅇ It was the most expensive place I've been to, and I highly recommend Full Body. Also, are there many other hospitals... Well, they say the results of the surgery are good, but I didn't have the surgery here because it was too expensive. First of all, there are too many people on the waiting list. Let's see what time it is. I waited for an hour. I had it done here , but one reason is because the director gave me so much detailed before and after consultation and pointed out all the problems.
Written by
App

Comment 6
yeeeeii 2023-03-20 (월) 08:08 1 Years ago Address
I'm also thinking about itㅠㅜ
마리앤미미 2023-03-20 (월) 12:47 1 Years ago Address
ㅌㄹㅇ has a CC mani pulled out and there is an anesthesiologist, so the price seems to be too cheap, which is a problem ㅜㅜ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
하무하무 2023-03-22 (수) 11:05 1 Years ago Address
ㅌㄹㅇ It's funny that you're really criticizing other hospitals hahaha ㅌㄹㅇ The consultation isn't that good either. I deleted my consultation review on Bobby Talk hahaha I said I was embarrassed when they told me to take off my pants without even getting dressed, so it was deleted.

현다유 Writer 2023-03-22 (수) 11:06 1 Years ago Address
Ah, it looks like they're managing reviews too. Why are my pants suddenly... And - there's no doctor's consultation here haha.

하무하무 2023-03-22 (수) 11:21 1 Years ago Address
This is the famous black

솜이언니 2023-04-12 (수) 18:44 1 Years ago Address
진짜???나오늘 여기서 상담받았는데..?
Prev  Next  List