• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Epilogue of eye surgery

연두윤이 2023-03-19 (일) 10:39 1 Years ago 1903
▶ My eyes: First double eyelids, natural double eyelids, thin in-outline with double wrinkles on only one side, double eyelids,             sunken eyelids, hoping to improve tired and sleepy             eyes / To Apgujeong Rodeo Station / Visit on weekdays (Friday) / 10:00 am - 3:00 pm 3 schedule ------ I thought about non-incision, but I was diagnosed with an eye that needed incision in 2 places, and I have a lot of worries,,,         1. It's the first step, so whether it's non-incision or burial, even if it's likely to be solved,         2. Reoperation is more difficult, but it's definitely improved, (I'm most worried about scars,,,,)         What are your opinions?? Please give me advice~~~ ㅜ ㅜ 1. ㅇㄹㅇㅇㅅㄹ (ㅇㅅㅎ-1 person director)   - 6th year of establishment/ Consultation fee 10,000 won/ No forced reservation/ Waiting time of about 5 minutes (reservation at 10:00 for the first time)/ Consultation: Director (15 minutes)>Director (15 minutes)/ CCTV available-viewable upon request/ Follow-up management-provided swelling injection upon visit to check progress between 2 to 6 months/ A/S 1 time free of charge within 2 years-simple unsatisfactory case Possible after consultation with the director / Local anesthesia (partial sedation is available upon request for those who are really timid) / No anesthesiologist / ** Diagnosis   : Non-incisional ptosis correction (strongly recommended) + Buried double eyelids + Back cantosis (horizontal) Choose if you want long eyes) --> Line noise at start of consultation. The time to hold the line was a bit short, and due to the nature of my eyes, I couldn't catch the line well, so it's a pity that I couldn't see the feeling of the line properly. Take off the mask and briefly check the feeling of the entire face. I tried to explain the surgery method in an easy way by folding paper and drawing pictures. It seems to recommend a natural and thin line. He kindly explains it, but it feels like the surgery method is decided rather than worrying about something that suits my eyes. I was a bit disappointed overall because it was a place I expected because there were many detailed consultation reviews . There were also reviews that the follow-up check was okay, so there was a part that was relieved, and the price was the best. I was worried after seeing a few reviews saying that the diagnosis was different from the other 2 places and that it would be released later. / The head of the counseling office is not coercive and is kind. 2. ㄱㄹㄴ (Nsj-5 directors)   - 10th year of establishment/ No consultation fee/ No forced reservation/ Waiting. About 30 minutes (reservation at 12:30)/ Consultation: Director (10 minutes) > Director (10 minutes) > Chief (10 minutes) / The first surgery cannot be designated by the director. After consultation with the director, a director is assigned to the patient/ CCTV is available - not for patients, but only for third parties in case of problems +Local anesthesia/Resident anesthesiologist/Review write discount benefits available   **Diagnosis: incision ptosis correction and double eyelid +eyelid fat graft +back canthoplasty (optional) --> Line noise at start of consultation. It took a long time to hold the line, and it was okay to hold the line from time to time in the middle of the consultation. Take off the mask and briefly check the feeling of the entire face. There was no professional explanation of the surgical method. Non-incision can be done, but due to the nature of my eyes, I firmly said that an incision is needed to be elaborately arranged. I want a non-incision, but suddenly I have to do it, so I have a mental breakdown... The cost of the surgery is burdensome, and I'm worried about not being able to designate a director. / The head of counseling is kind, but it is uncomfortable and difficult because he has a strong sense of language. Experience is long. 3. ㅅㅅT (ㄱㄱㄹ-4 Director)   - 6 years since establishment/ No consultation fee/ Reservation required a little / Waiting about 15 minutes (reservation at 14:00)/ Consultation: Director (3 minutes)>Director (20 minutes)>Director (30 minutes)/ CCTV available-Simple viewing not possible, possible in case of special circumstances/ Follow-up care-Swelling laser/ A/S 1 time free within 1 year- Simple dissatisfaction is not possible/ Sleep anesthesia + local anesthesia/ No anesthesiologist/ Same-day reservation discounts, partial model contracts, and post-writing discounts available   ** Diagnosis: Incision ptosis correction and double eyelids + eyelid fat repositioning + eyelid fat transplant + back canthoplasty (optional) --> Line noise at the start of consultation. I didn't take off my mask. The same diagnosis as the second one here. The non-incision is said to be an eye that needs an incision because there is a high probability that the line will not come loose or the line will not be caught in a short time, and fat transplantation is required. In my eyes, semi-out seems too high, and in-out line is possible. It was good because it was the most detailed consultation among the 3 places, but I was worried about the cost of surgery, the short A/S period, and the complicated criteria for meeting discount benefits. / The head of counseling was kind and comfortable, and we talked a lot, creating a sense of intimacy. It is the only one among the three that writes the diagnosis and amount on the business card. There is a slight inducement to make an appointment on the same day or next week for surgery, but it doesn't feel forced enough to be burdensome.

Comment 4
율율듈듈 2023-03-20 (월) 14:30 1 Years ago Address
음... 어렵다 그래도 세군데중 두군데가 절개 추천해 주셨으니까 절개가 좋지 않을까?? 나 ㅈㅅㅌ에서 눈 재수술할 때 절개로 했는데 후회없이 잘 지내고 있어
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

연두윤이 Writer 2023-03-20 (월) 15:14 1 Years ago Address
필요하니 추천하는거겠지?ㅜ 에휴..
혹시 원장님 누군지 물어봐도될까??

율율듈듈 2023-03-20 (월) 18:01 1 Years ago Address
나는 최혁규원장님!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
밍닝23 2023-04-26 (수) 19:36 1 Years ago Address
정보고마워!! 나는 다른 원장님 보고 있긴 한데 ㅈㅅㅌ 가격 공유 부탁해ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List