• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅇㅇㅂ Men’s Eye Consultation Review

weir 2023-03-18 (토) 15:49 1 Years ago 1002
I've heard Dr. B's review ad nauseam on various communities and YouTube. The hospital is really clean, urban, and pretty. I went there around 1 o'clock on a weekday, and the number of people waiting seemed to be over 20. There were a lot of staff at the desk, so I filled out a chart and waited for about 10 minutes. The director in charge came and we talked about the surgery plan. I waited for about 40 minutes and went to see the director. As soon as he saw me, he said let's get straight to the line without saying anything, so I was a bit lazy. I wanted to hear stories about the technique, eye structural problems, and solutions. I think the level of satisfaction with the consultation was great because they treated me so generously. I've seen so many reviews so far that I don't think I'd be a failure if I tried this person, but strangely, I wasn't really attracted to him. After the consultation with the director, I had a final consultation with the manager and it was over.
Written by
App

Comment 5
부빱이예삐 2023-03-18 (토) 18:21 1 Years ago Address
I went to the hospital, but it felt like I was alone.
눈코눈코눈코입 2023-03-18 (토) 18:29 1 Years ago Address
I think I know what it feels like
성형한남자 2023-03-18 (토) 20:16 1 Years ago Address
Oh my gosh
루테이니 2023-03-20 (월) 11:13 1 Years ago Address
Did you go to counseling weekend? I was curious about what was recommended and made a reservation for this week too!
허헐 2023-03-23 (목) 15:41 1 Years ago Address
너무 많으면 좀 그래
Prev  Next  List