• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

JW Garden Director ㅅㅁㄱ’s nose consultation review

xihyunlab7… 2023-03-14 (화) 17:36 1 Years ago 1074
My nose : Surgery experience When viewed from below, the nostrils are rounded to the side. The nostrils are not visible when viewed from the front. The nostrils are not that wide. What I want: Filling in the sagging nose bridge in an extremely natural way. Making the nostrils not show too much (I hate cheap noses). Raising the overall height. Safe materials (absolutely no costal cartilage, and avoiding using the nasal septum as much as possible) pursued by the director. I put it in as a strong candidate because it matches the direction of the project. First of all, it seems like you are using the ingredients safely. When I brought up the topic of the nasal septum, he said that it didn't seem like he needed it (I think this may have something to do with the fact that my nose tip isn't that low and I don't like straight noses), so it was good for now. He clearly told me that the 0.5mm silicone on the bridge of the nose would greatly change the mood. . I need to decide carefully. He's not a very friendly person, but he seems proud of his own skills. Shows a tendency to pursue safety. Is it because he specializes in reoperation?

Comment 2
저두잇 2023-03-18 (토) 00:11 1 Years ago Address
후기 너무 고마워
혹시 가격도 알 수 있을까??
오빠는성공한다 2023-03-26 (일) 23:29 1 Years ago Address
정원 남자코 어때요?
Prev  Next  List