• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of eye revision surgery

밤몽 2023-03-10 (금) 17:05 1 Years ago 1511
First of all, I have eyes that look like sausages because the lines are high, and the fixation is strong, and the scars are clearly visible.. The eyes I want are in-line with the scars fading, and they look natural, no matter what. <>< Super important Anyway, so I looked for a hospital and went for a consultation focusing on these things. 1. ㄱㄴ - Lowering the line It is done by picking two lines, but the skin margin is ambiguous, so during surgery, the margin can be checked and excised. He said he would do it in the direction of excision + fat redistribution - It was fixed very tightly and the scar was easily visible, so the adhesions were removed. The scar may remain faint, but it is said that the scar will disappear after excision. - He said the eyes and eyebrows are close, but they won't get any closer. - As 2 years - Stitch removal, swelling laser, consultations every 1, 3, and 6 months. - They gave me a line, but it wasn't the line I wanted (they said it shouldn't be in-line, it should be in-out) - They said that the side effect would be double wrinkles, but they said they wouldn't appear on the front, but if they did, they would probably appear on the back line >> Director, Director Both of them were friendly, but since it was my first consultation, I couldn't ask many questions. It was a bit disappointing that they only held one side of the line. Including waiting time and consultation time, it was 1 hour and 20 minutes? Does it seem like it took a while? 2. ㄸㅋ - Photo taken before consultation - Two lines lowered. He said that deep scars can be slightly excised + fat redistribution - both in-line and in-out are possible, but he said that in-out would look more natural and prettier (in fact, he drew the lines very well in detail, and I liked the in-out better! If you lower it too much, it will actually look more natural and prettier). They said it might make you look angry) - as 1 year - suture removal, swelling laser, consultation with the director every 1, 3, 6, 12 months - breast injections if there is sternum >> I liked the director because he was so, so, so kind... The director was kind, but I had something left to ask, but he kept trying to finish it, which made me sad... It was said that it was a difficult case to undergo surgery because the previous double eyelid fixation was severe. And since my eyelashes were slightly lifted, they told me that this could happen after the surgery. It took about an hour including waiting time and consultation time! 3. ㅇㅋ - Lower the line by picking two lines. He said he would not do excision + fat redistribution - in-out recommended. The lines were carefully drawn - the instructions were given in a very professional and detailed manner. From what kind of surgery double-line lifting is to why fat relocation is done, etc. - As of 1 year - There is no separate consultation after removing stitches and swelling injections, but you can consult whenever you want - He said he was worried about scars, so they may remain faint, but he would make it as natural as possible ( On the contrary, they said that since they would not control it, it would be flatter and less noticeable) >> Both the manager and the director were very kind and gentle! I especially liked the fact that the director explained everything in a completely professional manner. Well, this was the first time and it was easy to understand because they told me how many millimeters my original double eyelids would shrink and how much they would shrink. They say that if you reduce it too much, the original double eyelid scar may be exposed! I think it took about 40 minutes including waiting and consultation! First of all, I received consultations from three places, and all three recommended In-Out. I was a little anxious because I tried In-Out and it failed, but looking at the lines they provided and the reviews, it wasn't bad, so I gave it ok for now! I have other consultations left, so I'll decide after receiving those too~~ I hope my review will help you all!
Written by
App

Comment 19
주야야양 2023-03-10 (금) 18:28 1 Years ago Address
I’m also working on my feet, so read the article carefully!!!

밤몽 Writer 2023-03-10 (금) 19:39 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I hope this helps!
구르미눈나 2023-03-10 (금) 21:11 1 Years ago Address
ㄱㄴ ㄸㅋ The content of the consultation is similar to mine ㅜㅜㅠ I’m worried between ㄱㄴ ㄸㅋ ㅇㄴㅋ ㄱㄹㅂ… All you have to do is set a date, so why can’t you do it?

밤몽 Writer 2023-03-11 (토) 21:48 1 Years ago Address
Have you decided where to go?! I’m really worried right now too ㅜㅜ
힌둥둥이 2023-03-12 (일) 00:23 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the review!
바다삵 2023-03-14 (화) 14:23 1 Years ago Address
나 세 병원 모두 발품 준비중인데 정보 고마워! 혹시 어디가 가장 끌리는지 물어봐도 돼?

밤몽 Writer 2023-03-16 (목) 00:26 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

바다삵 2023-03-16 (목) 01:43 1 Years ago Address
헉 답글 고마워! 발품 팔 때 참고할게!! 긴장된다ㅎㅎ
배고픈사람 2023-03-14 (화) 15:01 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

밤몽 Writer 2023-03-16 (목) 00:27 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
rida 2023-03-21 (화) 23:56 1 Years ago Address
자세한 정보 고마워... 봐도봐도 발품팔곳 정하기 어렵다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
김동이동 2023-03-25 (토) 20:14 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

흰둥씨 Writer 2023-03-28 (화) 09:48 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
IiiiIiiiii… 2023-04-04 (화) 11:54 1 Years ago Address
혹시 ㄸㅋ 어떤 원장님이였는지 알 수 있을까??

흰둥씨 Writer 2023-04-04 (화) 20:55 1 Years ago Address
ㄱㅎㅅ원장님!

IiiiIiiiii… 2023-04-05 (수) 13:49 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밍귤탱귤v 2023-04-14 (금) 11:12 1 Years ago Address
어디로 정했어 혹시?!?! 나는 ㄱㅎㅅ 원장님 상담하고 예약잡으려는데  실밥푸는거 원장이 안한다드라구..? 흠 경과도 봐야할때만 본다는데 아니엇어??
눈해 2023-04-23 (일) 20:59 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
조랭잉 2023-12-09 (토) 19:23 9 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠ윙크 고민중인데 혹시 수술했다면 어디서 했는지 알려 줄 수 있옹?
Prev  Next  List