• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of the first nose surgery

초강룍딱플 2023-03-13 (월) 12:01 1 Years ago 1346
1. ㅈㅇㅈㅇ (Director ㄱㄷㅈ) No CT scan, no consultation fee - I went for the first time on a Saturday, so I got a consultation right away without waiting. I was about 30 minutes late, but the director was really kind and gave me thorough consultation. First of all, I said I wanted a gorgeous nose like Minji from New Jeans . My skin has stretched well. He said the surgery would go well. I asked if I should have functional surgery because I have allergic rhinitis. In fact, he said it wouldn't have any effect. But he told me to have an osteotomy. I was a little confused. The director was good, but the manager wasn't very good. Feeling friendly. Conclusion: Silicone + donor rib + osteotomy + columella lowering + abdominal correction + filler melting = Up to 470 is possible. 2. ㄴㅇㄷ (only one director) CT scan, no consultation fee - There were a lot of people.. Really. There was a 1-hour wait. First of all, because it was a small hospital, the directors were friendly and the director was nice. I wanted to get a septal cartilage because I didn't want to use a donor rib, but the director here said that septal cartilage was the preferred style and showed me Nugenes Minji's nose, so I got my basic nose. It's not small, so I think it will look good with a fancy nose like this.. Also, like the director, he said the skin will stretch well and the nose surgery will go well. I asked if I needed an osteotomy, and it was good that they clearly told me that I didn't need to have an osteotomy and that the filler could just be dissolved. And even while I was waiting, a lot of people who had real nose surgery came to me to remove cotton and splints. Conclusion : Silicone + septal cartilage + ear cartilage + correction of the nose + lowering the columella. + Filler melting = 420 3. ㅇㅈ (Director ㄱㅎㅇ) CT scan, no consultation fee - There are a lot of foreigners at that hospital in the Pagoda building ... What can I say, the patients who visited the hospital are a bit older than me. It's embarrassing. It feels like a crazy factory. There was less waiting than I expected, and the manager and director were kind . I waited too long at ㄴㅇㄷ... I was exhausted and didn't really listen to what they were saying... This is the only place that recommended surgery for deviated septum . Conclusion: silicone + septal cartilage + ear cartilage + (if I remember) Annam... ㅈㅅ) = mid to high 300?? Anyway, I was almost leaning towards ㄴㅇㄷ, but I'm going to try to sell myself a little more.

Comment 2
로드팜 2023-03-13 (월) 19:56 1 Years ago Address
I think the best thing is to show a lot of effort and get a lot of information.
xeoxxll 2023-03-16 (목) 15:19 1 Years ago Address
You really have to sell your feet well.
Prev  Next  List