• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of nose revision surgery

당잉잉 2023-03-10 (금) 19:09 1 Years ago 1683
Before that, I only had a nose reduction and cartilage tying, and I still had a double nose, so I decided to have reoperation. 1. ㅎㅌ- ㅎㅅㅊ I was recommended nose bridge, tip, double nose correction, and nasolabial angle correction (silicon 3-4mm, nasal septum, and ear cartilage can be used as well. (He said it may not be true) The price was in the late 700s. There weren't many people when I went for the consultation, but I waited quite a while. I took a CT scan and consulted with the director. I waited another 40-50? minutes and consulted with the director. He was kind and spoke well. I asked him why I wanted to do it and what I wanted to do. He emphasized two things and explained well what kind of nose he thought would look best on my nose. 2. ㅇㅂㅈ- ㅇㄱㅁ Nose bridge, tip, and double nose correction (silicon 2-3mm, nasal septum, ear cartilage) If you want to get a functional nose, you have to get a CT scan, but you have to pay 30,000 won. So I didn't take a picture. The director spoke really well and told me that it would be really good if I got my nose done. Since I thought about it a lot, I was full of confidence in the director. Since the director doesn't like a sticky or upturned nose, he said he would do a good job with the nose the patient wanted. The director was a bit chic . They say they do, but if you ask, they answer everything and it's okay after consultation, so I set a deposit and the price is in the mid to high 400s. 3. ㅈㅅㅌ- ㄱㄱㅎ Nose bridge, nose tip, double nose correction (silicone, nasal septum, ear cartilage), columella correction price in the low 400s. Consultation fee is 10,000 won with the director. It took quite some time to consult. The director personally drew a picture and explained what kind of nose would suit me. When I told him what I was worried about, he said I didn't need to worry. The director was also kind and listened to my concerns and suggested which would be better. Please tell me carefully if it is the same. 4. ㅂㄹㄱ - ㅂㅅㅇ nose bridge, nose tip, double nose correction (silicone, nasal septum, ear cartilage) price range is in the low 300s. I made a reservation over the phone and received a quick consultation. He kept asking me what kind of nose I wanted and listened to my concerns carefully. After digging around, I can't seem to find a good one. I'm debating between ㅇㅂㅈ and ㅈㅅㅌ, but both doctors are famous for nose surgery, so I'm even more worried. Is there a place you recommend? ㅠ

Comment 8
지쟈니 2023-03-18 (토) 17:11 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

당잉잉 Writer 2023-03-20 (월) 17:37 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
기린사람 2023-03-19 (일) 12:40 1 Years ago Address
연골묶기만 하면 어느정도 얄상해지기는해??

당잉잉 Writer 2023-03-20 (월) 17:36 1 Years ago Address
처음에는 얇쌍해지는데 시간지나면 첨이랑 비슷한듯?
이번에 상담받았을 때 나는 연골묶기가 필요없었던 코라고 하두라ㅠ
얼굴죠 2023-04-13 (목) 11:35 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.