Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Liposuction consultation reviews (9 liposuction hospitals, full body)

liIiiIl 2022-12-07 (수) 19:02 1 Years ago 5872
I had my first surgery at a hospital that didn't specialize in diarrhea because I didn't know anything about it, but it wasn't removed properly, so I got a free reoperation. I lived with the thought that it would get better with time, but even after several years, there was no room for improvement, so I made up my mind and went to counseling. Reoperation at a hospital where the first surgery failed is really undesirable. If you don't want to get it retouched because it's missing less, but it has dents, sagging, or bumps, just pay more and get it done somewhere else. Reoperation is more difficult than the first surgery, but will a doctor who failed once be able to do it again? I got reoperation at the same place to save money, but it's a decision I regret the most. I went to the hospital for the purpose of improving elasticity and bumps, with a focus on lines and stability, rather than cosmetic purposes . I've looked through all the cafes and apps and I think I've read all the reviews over the years. All hospitals said the same thing. You can still subtract the part that you subtracted less from, but how can you not subtract the part that you subtracted too much from? It is said that wrinkles and sagging caused by excessive suction will not disappear even with reoperation. However, some improvements can be made. I had the surgery because I thought it would be good to see “a little improvement” in the area that wasn’t missing, but as you all know, reoperation is really expensive... I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who considers cost-effectiveness. There are many hospitals that would not recommend surgery to me. I don't think you will be very satisfied with the money you spent. Including the cost of the first surgery, it is close to 20 million won. If I had spent this money and had the surgery at a proper hospital from the beginning, it would have been possible to get a full body treatment at the most famous and most expensive hospital haha ​​ It's not accurate because I don't remember all the additional services. For the purpose of sharing information, I wrote only what I felt and remembered, so the contents are not objective facts. 1. ㅋㄹㅇ My impression of the hospital was just like what I saw at the cafe, and it seemed like there were multiple directors. My person in charge was Director Park, and I was a little scared. I've seen quite a few reviews saying that the managers at this hospital are friendly, and they are very friendly. But is it a bit business friendly? Although he was a bit older, he also had charisma, so it was difficult to talk to him. I was recommended by Director Seo, and he gave me great counseling. I only consulted with a pinch doctor without looking at an ultrasound , and he was very confident that all the areas I was concerned about could be improved and that things would get better, so I was really impressed... and the price was the cheapest. But after going to many places, there were quite a few hospitals that said they wouldn't be able to perform that surgery, but they didn't say anything negative, so when I thought about it later, I realized I wasn't sure if this was confidence or just throwing it out there. And unusually, he recommended pelvic fat grafting. When I said I wanted to do fat grafting on the adhesions, there was a hospital that said no because there wasn't that much fat to remove from my body. I don't know if that's true, but it was a bit questionable. I feel like I've only written about some bad things, but overall, I was satisfied with the consultation and if it were my first surgery, I think I would have done it here. If you are not burdened by failure, I think it is not bad for the cost. The price is fixed, so there is no need to worry about bargaining. At first, I couldn't ask the manager because I was scared. (Pinch, consultation fee The ultrasound was free of charge, they looked at it carefully, explained it thoroughly and kindly, and the price wasn't bad. However, I got the feeling that he didn't have confidence in my body. He said that if I wanted to have surgery, I could do it, but it wouldn't be very satisfying compared to the money I spent. Although he said it indirectly, it felt like surgery was not recommended. The manager is friendly and the hospital facilities are good. ( Ultrasound , consultation fee The consultation is definitely conservative. He said that surgery can improve the bumps and remove more fat, but the wrinkles and sagging may become worse than they are now. I think it was because of concerns about claims regarding the results of the surgery, but they took a very conservative approach, which was rather disappointing. The price was quite affordable, and if you had been a little more confident about the results of the surgery, I would have done the surgery right away. But are you so careful that the results will turn out well? There was a part where I hesitated. It felt like there was no brokerage or promotion at all, and I liked that they were very generous with retouching. It seems like they do everything they can. ( Pinch, consultation fee I even paid a consultation fee to have ultrasounds done at several places, and the most detailed one was telling me exactly how many millimeters each part was. If you tell us about the photos you took before the consultation, we will send them to you via KakaoTalk. The consultation fee was the most expensive, but it was worth it. The manager is also nice and kind. It costs a bit more. It wasn't added to the entire abdomen, but to the sides, love handles, and pubic area. He said it was difficult to touch because there was not much fat. He wasn't very enthusiastic about the surgery. (Ultrasound, consultation fee 20,000 won, compression garment, retouch 300,000 won, regenerative laser 3 times, high frequency 2 times, scar injection free) 5. ㅊㅇㅅㄹㅇ Maybe it’s because I said I got a consultation at another hospital first, but they look at the ultrasound so actively . I didn't. You already know everything, right? This feeling. I felt like surgery wasn't really recommended here either. The amount here is also large. Additional fees were charged for each part, including the shoulder blades and pubic bone. While exchanging comments and messages here, I felt like there was a bit of a broker, but that's my personal opinion. ( Ultrasound, consultation fee 10,000 won, compression garment, retouching fee I received counseling. He pointed out my physical condition clearly and told me clearly how much I could improve in this area and that I couldn't do this part. Regardless of the outcome of the surgery, I felt like I had the best understanding of my current body. He picked up and told me all the details that I couldn't hear at other hospitals and the subtle details that only I felt. However, when I looked at the reviews and after pictures, I was worried because there were a lot of people saying that it was unfortunate that they had to cut out the line or lose fat. I'm not sure that I'll be able to retouch it well when less hair falls out. They are usually concentrated in Sinsa, Apgujeong, and Gangnam, but it is difficult to get a consultation because they are in isolated places. The hospital is a bit empty, but the director is really cute and kind. This was my first time at a place that summarized the consultation details and sent them via KakaoTalk the next day. ( Pinch, consultation fee It was very spacious and the most luxurious. I even thought about whether the surgery was expensive to cover rent and interior design costs. The director is very kind and gives really good advice. However, I was confused because I was told that surgery would be difficult except for certain areas where there was a lot of fat . Personally, I feel like there is some brokerage or promotion. Before my visit, I saw a picture of someone in a cafe with exactly the same body condition as mine. I lost so much fat that I saw a picture of my lower abdomen with a hollow and wrinkled appearance... I asked about it via message and was worried when I heard that they had it done here, but there were so many reviews and comments recommending it that I added it to the list. I've heard from a few places that it was difficult or reluctant to have surgery, but this was the first place where they openly said they couldn't have surgery. It clearly removes lines and fat, but it has clear pros and cons with a high possibility of side effects, so if it was my first surgery, I don't think it would be bad, but honestly, I felt like I wasn't sure if the director's skills were as good as his reputation. It's a style that removes a lot of fat, so it feels like it's either a big hit or a big hit. I was quite satisfied with the consultation itself, so please answer with sincerity. The price range is quite high. (Ultrasound, consultation fee, compression garment, retouching required) 8. ㅂㅇㅇ Overall, it feels similar to ㅃㄴㄱㅃ, but it seemed to pursue relative stability more. He honestly said that he was not confident and that it would be better not to have surgery. I'm not sure if the hospital itself here is as talented as it is famous. Still, it's not like we're going to have surgery first and see if it's not going to give us any results. People say that what can't be done can't be done and that they will do everything they can, but I think it's better to be honest like this. It seems like a good hospital to have a safe first surgery. The director is also very kind and knows better than most doctors. In addition to measuring pinches, he also picked up things that doctors at other hospitals did not notice. The price range is very high. (Ultrasound, consultation fee 10,000 won, compression garment, no retouching required) 9. ㄹㅇㅌ It was the worst consultation I've ever been to. I was also embarrassed by the system of only being able to consult on one area each time I went, and the attitude of the director and staff was also very poor. I've seen a lot of broker-like posts (comments asking about or recommending hospitals among famous hospitals, messages received after seeing review photos and asking for information, etc.) or bad reviews about Seongyesa, but some of the photos were too much for my taste, so I added them to the list. I put it in. Now that I think about it, I don't even know if that's a real review. I was told that I needed to receive a separate consultation for each area, so I received a consultation for the area that had not been touched, rather than a reoperation, but I was rejected as not being able to undergo surgery because there was not much fat. All of the areas that other hospitals said were difficult or not recommended were reoperation areas. This is the first time I've been turned down for surgery. Most people said that they wouldn't be very satisfied because they didn't have much to remove, and they said they would do it if I wanted it, but this was the first hospital that said they couldn't do it at all, so I was very embarrassed. I came out after being rejected by the director saying he couldn't perform the surgery, but no one was there to see me off, probably because I wasn't a profitable customer anymore. There were not one, two, but four employees at the desk. They waited for the elevator right in front of the desk and got on it to go down, but they just chatted among themselves and didn't even show up. 2 minutes of consultation with the director? 3 minutes? After briefly looking at it, he bluntly told me that he couldn't have surgery, so I said I would like to consult on other parts as well, but then he left and told me to reschedule a date, which left me with an embarrassing and unpleasant experience. ( Pinch , consultation fee If you're someone who has never touched a lot of fat and you want to lose it, everyone will do it without any major problems. Of course, there is a difference in that it pulls out more lines more beautifully. The first thing I felt was that the hospitals that were very famous in the cafe were not that good. Of course, they are all great doctors and talented people. But is it not to that extent? This is what it feels like, so I hope there is no misunderstanding. I got this idea because I often see people like me who don't need to lose weight and are having revision surgery looking insecure. The second thing I felt was that ultrasound is not that important, and I felt this was really important. Rather, there were a lot of hospitals that looked at me in a pinch and talked about exactly what I had always felt, and in hospitals that looked at ultrasounds, I felt like they only looked at the amount of fat as a number. What is important to me is not how many ccs are removed, but how pretty the lines are made. There are places that talk only about the fat level, such as saying, “You can remove a lot because there are a few millimeters of fat left,” and “You can’t touch it because there are only a few millimeters.” There were so many. There was even a hospital that said they could smooth out areas that were said to be untouchable due to lack of fat on ultrasound by pinching them to some extent. (You can only know which one is right by checking the results, so you ca n't judge until the surgery.) When I think about it, if I go into surgery anyway, I will not be able to see the ultrasound and will have to directly touch the skin to extract the fat. Rather than someone who only relies on a machine, I know my body accurately and know what to extract without a machine. I thought you might be better suited for surgery. I chose three hospitals and received re-consultation from all three. And then I decided on the hospital where I would have the surgery. But honestly, I wasn't sure yet , so I decided to just have surgery on one area first and see the results before deciding whether to continue at the same hospital or not. I don't know if my judgment is right or wrong because it's before surgery. However, I have also received a lot of help from various cafes, so I am sharing the information in the hope that it will be helpful to others. The review here applies only to me, so please consider it for reference only and seek consultation directly. I can't tell you the cost because it's such a special case, so if you have any questions, please leave a comment. It is difficult to check the message.
Written by
App

Comment 50
핑핑핑이 2022-12-07 (수) 19:32 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니당
포로리얌 2022-12-07 (수) 22:54 1 Years ago Address
정리너무잘해주셔서 감사해야 ㅎㅎㅎ
깨비72 2022-12-08 (목) 19:47 1 Years ago Address
우와 정성글 감사해요
잘 읽고 갑니다 많은 도움이 되었어요!!
ㅇ이이이 2022-12-09 (금) 09:39 1 Years ago Address
큰도움됐어요 감사합니다 ㅠㅠ
음마짱 2022-12-12 (월) 21:25 1 Years ago Address
지흡해도 운동관리 안하면 말짱도루묵 ㅜ
무얼 2022-12-13 (화) 20:23 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
얙섐덍 2022-12-14 (수) 17:52 1 Years ago Address
헉 제가 찾던 꼼꼼한 상담후기글이에요..! 참고해서 병원 리스트 짜볼게요~ 감사합니당
허네메 2022-12-24 (토) 14:14 1 Years ago Address
우아 엄청 자세한 후기글이네용 감사합니당
쀼뷰뷰뷰 2023-01-11 (수) 17:49 1 Years ago Address
정보감사합나다!
코샤미 2023-01-15 (일) 00:38 1 Years ago Address
와 정말 많이 다니셨네요
라비앙롱즈 2023-01-20 (금) 10:52 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사드려요 최종병원은 어디로 결정하셨는지 알 수 있을까요 ??
Amyo 2023-01-21 (토) 04:29 1 Years ago Address
와 진짜 이런게 찐 후기지. 큰도움 됐습니다. 감사해요. 재수술 꼭 성공하실거에요!!
무웅치이 2023-01-30 (월) 20:34 1 Years ago Address
와 정리 진짜 .. 세심하게 너무 감사해요
eun1214 2023-02-01 (수) 14:10 1 Years ago Address
정말 꼼꼼한 후기 감사합니다. ㅠㅠ 많은 도움 되었습니다 ㅠㅠ!!!
행행 2023-02-03 (금) 15:47 1 Years ago Address
진짜 엄청 도움되네요!!!!! 감사해요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
상추바리 2023-02-21 (화) 20:26 1 Years ago Address
저도 올해안엔 지흡을 목표오 하는.. 지방러라 ㅠㅠ 후기 열심히 보는데 어렵네요.. 친언니가 예전에 강남에서 첫 지흡했는데 효과는 좋았으나 관리도그렇고 살쳐짐? 고런거때문에 작년에 살 조금있는 부위는 보틀로 빼는 주사같은걸로 수술하고 팔은 재수술했는데 언니는 재수술한병원 추천하던데.. 계속 알아보고 있어요 ㅠㅠㅋ참고할게요!

룰루야미 2023-10-24 (화) 17:05 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쥬니두니 2023-02-26 (일) 14:35 1 Years ago Address
혹시 엉덩이랑 허벅지 사이 패임은 없으신가요ㅠ 전그게 지금 너무 스트레스라..
리샤짱 2023-03-01 (수) 01:41 1 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다
도움 많이 되네요
또 좋은 정보 있으면 공유 바랍니다
iamprettyg… 2023-03-01 (수) 15:50 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
윰초딩 2023-03-07 (화) 22:56 1 Years ago Address
역시 ㄹㅇㅌ는 별루였네요. 저도 상담받으로가서 기분이 안좋게 나온기억이 ㅋ
힌둥둥이 2023-03-08 (수) 03:09 1 Years ago Address
저도 전신 고민중인데 쓰신 글이 너무 도움이 되었네여
감사합니당 ㅠㅠ
mal21 2023-03-09 (목) 15:40 1 Years ago Address
와 정성글 감사합니다~~
김수한 2023-03-10 (금) 04:43 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
입하 2023-03-18 (토) 17:56 1 Years ago Address
와 꼼꼼한후기 넘 감사해요ㅠㅠ 상체 지흡 발품 준비하고있는데 넘 좋음
소원이얌 2023-03-25 (토) 16:54 1 Years ago Address
와 강같은 글이다.. 좋은 정보 주셔서 감사합니다
재재2재 2023-04-06 (목) 00:42 1 Years ago Address
최악인곳에서 망했어요
뽀요미 2023-04-10 (월) 08:37 1 Years ago Address
지방에 살아서 상담 여러곳 가기 힘들었는데 진짜 도움 많이됐어요 좋은정보 감사합니다!
Coco23 2023-04-24 (월) 23:06 1 Years ago Address
헉 저도 대부분 비슷하게 느꼈어요 .. 자세한 후기 감사합니당
songyi129 2023-06-13 (화) 23:31 1 Years ago Address
찐후기 감사합니다. 어느 병원 정하셨는지 궁금하네요
thfl7739 2023-06-21 (수) 04:34 1 Years ago Address
혹시 어디서 하셨는지 알 수있을까요?
냥닝 2023-07-01 (토) 19:07 1 Years ago Address
저도 ㄹㅇㅌ 추천 엄청 많이서 고민햇는데… 후기 감사드려용
나야어 2023-07-09 (일) 21:42 1 Years ago Address
와 정말 카페에서 유명한 곳들은 왜인지 좀 꺼려지는데 손품팔아봐야알겠지만 딱분위기가 읽혀요 정말 감사합니다
피아니시모 2023-08-05 (토) 21:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Diet 2023-10-06 (금) 08:01 10 Months ago Address
우와~ 정말 자세한 글 너무 감사해요
떨떨ㅎㅇ 2023-10-24 (화) 00:12 9 Months ago Address
우와.. 정성스러운 후기 감사드려요ㅜ 도움이 되었습니다!
이버비 2023-11-15 (수) 11:30 9 Months ago Address
초음파 검사에 대한 편견이 있었는데 읽어보고 다시 생각하게 되네요.. 좋은 글 너무 감사해요!
옌트 2023-11-22 (수) 22:58 8 Months ago Address
어디로 정하셨나요 ???
기리보이 2023-12-02 (토) 21:04 8 Months ago Address
정보감사해여 제가 망했던 첫수술 병원도보이메요..
날씬날씬 2023-12-23 (토) 03:57 7 Months ago Address
정보 감사해요.. 비추하는 첫 병원 알려주실수있을까요?
쪈쪄니 2023-12-29 (금) 21:10 7 Months ago Address
정보감사해요 혹시 어디서하셨나요?
이짱짱 2024-01-16 (화) 06:02 7 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니다ㅠㅠ
맛좋은라면 2024-01-20 (토) 13:15 6 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니다. 큰 도움 됐어요