Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

[2] Review of 1 type of square jaw behind the ears (ㅋ, ㅂㅇ, ㅂㅌ)

윤스레 2022-11-18 (금) 01:00 1 Years ago 1231
You can see part 1 if you check the post I wrote. I will write reviews for hospitals I did not select for numbers 4 to 6. 4. Haha - I didn't feel professional in the director's consultation, and I felt a little bad while talking. (Before I put on the mask, I didn't know why I came, but I took it off. I understand, you need to have surgery: You said this, but I felt bad, perhaps because I am sensitive to this area... Cool people may not sympathize, but...!) - I wanted to make an incision behind the ear, but because of the corticotomy, an incision was made inside the mouth. Recommended - I think the consultation with the director lasted only about 5 minutes. I didn't think the consultation was long because I wanted an incision behind the ear. 5. ㅂㅇ - The director gave me the consultation professionally and was friendly like an older sister who knows me, so I felt comfortable with the consultation. He was good at making appeals - but the director's consultation wasn't very good. The director's explanation was so weak that it felt like Director's consultation 9: Director's consultation 1, and it felt like he was giving a general explanation. Even though the director's consultation was good, I was worried because in the end, it was the director who did the surgery. - The price was the cheapest among the 6 places. I think I was surprised because it was similar to the cost of my eye surgery. Even though it was too cheap, I didn't trust it so I didn't choose it. 6. ㅂㅌ - I took a CT scan, finished the consultation with the director briefly, and waited for the director... I waited for almost 40 minutes, so I was annoyed even before the consultation. I was in a bad mood as they kept changing rooms and not even saying sorry for being late. While I was waiting, I heard the director filming a YouTube video in the next room, and I think that's why he was late. I guess I shouldn't have taken pictures after the consultation. - Haha, you also recommended an incision inside the mouth here. He persuaded me so strongly that I was worried about making an incision in my mouth until the consultation - this was the only place that recommended 2 types to me. Others said I didn't need to because my front chin is slim. I was only considering one type, so I didn't choose it because I thought it wouldn't suit the style I was pursuing. There wasn't much information about the square jaw behind the ears, so I at least wrote a review. I'm having surgery next week, and I hope it goes well!! I want to do this quickly, so I hope this will be of some help to the artists and I will end here. If you have any questions, I will answer them to the best of my knowledge, so please ask!

Comment 4
밍몽두 2022-12-12 (월) 20:53 1 Years ago Address
You felt the same way as me. Thank you for the review.
unii 2023-03-08 (수) 18:30 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review ㅠㅠ
zxcvzxcvsd… 2023-09-17 (일) 20:59 1 Years ago Address
Haha Wow, I did it on Haha 7 years ago and it's still there.
레몬잼 2024-07-27 (토) 06:43 1 Months ago Address
와 저도 ㅂㅇ 생각중인데 후기 감사해요
Prev  Next  List