Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of non-incision epicanthoplasty (ㄸㅋ,ㅇㅇㅂ)

메알 2023-03-06 (월) 15:28 1 Years ago 1326
I want a slight epicanthoplasty and in-line ~ in-out. All the hospitals I went to before recommended something different, so I went for more consultations. ㄸㅋ There was a lot of waiting, so I went prepared, but I had to write a questionnaire and wait 10 minutes? Afterwards, I took a picture. The person taking the picture wasn't very friendly. I wore a headband and took pictures from various angles. Consultation with the counseling manager - I showed him a picture of the line I wanted. He clearly outlined what I wanted. Do you think he has expert knowledge? He asked me if I had thought about eye correction, and where I went for consultation. I emphasized that I didn't like my eyelids being bulging. Consultation with the director - In fact, the consultation was over in 5-10 minutes. He gave me different heights for the lines, but he recommended a line that was good for me. Please do it , but the angle is 45 degrees? I made a noise while looking in the mirror. He recommended a front upper slit + 1.5-2nd line for me due to that handsome angle . He said that the thinnest line would quickly fade and it would be a shame, and he said I would have to make incisions from number 4 onwards. He said I did n't need eye correction. I think it was because he didn't like my eyelids being bulging. ! Consultation with the director who said it would go well - The surgery time is about 45 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cost includes additional tax if you participate in the front upper slit + burial review event. Visit the hospital at 1, 3, and 6 months to check the progress. The as period is 1 only when the line is released. Laser swelling when coming to remove stitches They told me to quit Omega and said I was bleeding a lot. 2. ㅇㅇ100 (Shinnonhyeon) Consultation fee: 10,000 won. It was a 4 o'clock consultation, but I think they gave me a pat on the back when I was out at 2 o'clock. So the consultation time seems to be less than 5 minutes. There are many middle-aged regulars. Seems like? He drew the line twice and said that it should be 6-6.5 in advance. He drew the same line as 1. I asked about fat removal and eye correction, but he said that my eyes were protruding, so there was no need for fat removal and no need for eye correction. The surgery lasted about an hour . Burial + epicanthoplasty because it's bleeding a lot What kind of spring event is it right now? Card - 141 cash 160 Hospital model discount 80 +) Unlimited swelling laser for 1 year The hospitals I've been to so far were not good, so the last two consultations were done, and I was satisfied with both. ! I don't care if the consultation is friendly and long-term, I just need to do a good job, so I think I'll choose between the two.

Comment 9
Aowez 2023-03-06 (월) 17:12 1 Years ago Address
아하
얼굴왜이래 2023-03-06 (월) 18:41 1 Years ago Address
실력 중요하지 난 ㅇㅇㅂ에서 쌍꺼풀, 앞트임 하고 좋았어 솔직히 좀 걱정했거든.. 그런데 라인 잘 잡아줘서 지금은 만족해ㅠㅠ!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
부작용시러다그 2023-03-06 (월) 19:45 1 Years ago Address
정보글 감사합니다
롱쓰 2023-03-07 (화) 15:42 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워 상담할때 참고해야지..끄적끄적
망구방구 2023-03-09 (목) 18:16 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅇ은 어디야?? 발품 잘팔았다 !

메알 Writer 2023-03-09 (목) 18:16 1 Years ago Address
이와백!
술수를 2023-03-14 (화) 19:29 1 Years ago Address
발품 후기 감사드려요 참고하겠습니다!