Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Consultation review for jawless mandibular advancement, orthodontic Everm Dental

희코사코미코 2022-06-21 (화) 11:00 2 Years ago 3039

Hospital name: EverM Dental Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Consultant: Kyu-shik Yoon, Representative Director Consultation Fee: 8,700 KRW 6/20 16:00 Appointment visit for consultation This was the second consultation for maxillofacial surgery after being diagnosed with the need for jaw surgery. After registration, filming was conducted for inspection. The equipment looked similar, but the X-ray and CT imaging equipment were similar models. But additionally, the camera was taken with a telephoto lens of 70mm, f2.8, which was very detailed. I opened my mouth with a mouthpiece, took a picture of the occlusion of the teeth, and took a 3D face shape with a 3D scanner. And lying in the dentists chair, I didnt think about it, but the teeth came out. I put a mold that smells like a balloon in my mouth, made a pattern, and finished the mouth shape with plaster, and saw it in action. I got a dirty tooth hehe It was weirder than it really was. After that, I went to the directors office on the second floor and received a consultation. The final photograph and examination contents differed from the last maxillofacial surgery in that the analysis software tool was different. There was something showing how the proportions of the face were distorted by superimposing teeth, face, and paws. By adjusting the transparency of the 3D stereoscopic face, he showed in detail the possible length and shape during correction and chin surgery. He asked about the diagnosis he had visited before and said it was correct. This is a second-grade malocclusion, but it is not severe, there is some facial asymmetry, and he has such an ambiguous face haha. And one latent tooth is seen in the facial bone above the pharynx. If you look at the photo, the dark ones on the top of the teeth are latent teeth. On the lower jaw, there are wisdom teeth lying on the left and right. I havent had any pain so far, so its not a problem. I did. After surgery, the average male chin and forehead line fall within 2mm on a parallel line, but his chin goes within 8.96mm and folds around 7mm, so the flesh in front of the chin is also rolled in and wrinkles are formed. I did. Since the upper jaw is normal for surgery, he said that he would have to correct the shape and perform mandibular advancement. It was a very detailed consultation as they said that I also did the contours and the tip of the chin. Consultation complete. We discussed the cost of surgery with the head of the department. Orthodontics: 350/400/450 Depending on the prosthetic material, no monthly treatment fee, no removal fee. Surgery: mandibular advancement, asymmetry + contouring 800 / Cash receipt discount 780 VAT not included. Pin removal surgery: 200 when removed within 3 years, 300 after that (50 discount when writing a review) 150. Total male chin surgery, correction, and contour: 1,130 Pin removal was 150. It was helpful because the examination was detailed and gave a lot of insight into the current situation and areas that can be improved with surgery in the future. If I hadnt made an appointment with another hospital, I would have decided before the consultation. thank you After that, 300 (50 discount when writing a review) 150. Total male chin surgery, correction, and contour: 1,130 Pin removal 150. It was helpful because the examination was detailed and gave a lot of insight into the current situation and areas that can be improved with surgery in the future. If I had not made an appointment with another hospital, I would have made a decision before the consultation. thank you After that, 300 (50 discount when writing a review) 150. Total male chin surgery, correction, and contour: 1,130 Pin removal 150. It was helpful because the examination was detailed and gave a lot of insight into the current situation and areas that can be improved with surgery in the future. If I hadnt made an appointment with another hospital, I would have decided before the consultation. thank you

Comment 6
듀비듀웁 2022-06-21 (화) 14:18 2 Years ago Address
I wanted to do mandibular advancement, but I was too scared to go to counseling, but thank you for the good information!
오키바링 2022-06-23 (목) 15:20 2 Years ago Address
The proofreading fee is also quite high. I think you paid close attention by reading the content.
믹시스 2022-08-20 (토) 11:07 2 Years ago Address
Wow, that's expensive...
예뻐졀ㅏ 2023-03-30 (목) 19:32 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review.
예뻐졀ㅏ 2023-03-30 (목) 19:33 1 Years ago Address
Did your surgery go well?

희코사코미코 Writer 2023-03-30 (목) 19:36 1 Years ago Address
If you search my review, you will find detailed information! It went well. Many facial flaws were corrected and mid-face volume was created. I made an appointment for nose, eye, and forehead surgery at a plastic surgery clinic. The plastic surgery clinic improved the nasolabial angle through the double-jaw effect. If I was going to get a new nose, I needed more volume in the midface, so I decided to proceed with Noble's recommendation.
Prev  Next  List