• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose consultation review ㅇㅇㅇ/ㅇㅇ

AwesomeS 2022-06-20 (월) 01:39 2 Years ago 499
First of all, I went for a consultation on the eyes and nose, but it is my first eye and I want to have a revision surgery on my nose. He just gave me an estimate (witness, eyebrow correction, fat relocation, and putting fat on top of the eyes), and ㅇㅇ should be done with fat repositioning and eye correction, but once the botox effect goes down. box. They said that the nostrils should be reduced and the starting point should be lowered, and they said it would harmonize the face. But I didnt know how high the nose should be, and they said that they use silicone and artificial dermis. And he told me to do aristocratic surgery together. I waited for a long time, but the consultation ended too quickly.. It seems I didnt prepare a lot of questions ㅠㅠ ㅇj is the director of ㅇhehj, and he told me not to think about touching too much because there is nothing to do. The nose is too long and I want to fix it, so I cut the nasal tip a little to shorten the length a little, and to make up for the shape of the nose, I would like to put cartilage on the nose wing. ㅇㅇ recommends not doing a lot of things. It is difficult to sell hospital products.

Comment 3
그그리리시시 2022-06-20 (월) 17:26 2 Years ago Address
Information Sharing Audit
치즈린스 2022-06-27 (월) 16:00 2 Years ago Address
정보 감샤 참고해야갰당
채니헤헤 2022-07-09 (토) 22:45 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워!
Prev  Next  List