• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Wh. rwtt footsteps

켠시 2022-06-20 (월) 01:33 2 Years ago 1276
First of all, because of my vague fear of silicone, I would like to reduce the nasal septum + ear cartilage + or nostrils only at the tip of the nose. If you dont like silicone, you can use the dermis. If you dont like silicone, you can use the donor dermis. If its not enough, you can use the ear cartilage of the nasal septum and raise the donor rib dermis to live comfortably without any side effects. It will remain as anesthesia cost 10 separately for as 1 year As the dermis is partially extinguished, the dermis is added for free 2 times with powder. Donated dermis to nasal septum Ear cartilage But, compared to the size of the nose, the nasal septum is small, so a functional nose is recommended. There is nothing inconvenient, so you shouldnt do it (a little...this is...) The dermis said that about 30% of it would be absorbed Both of them didnt appeal to me. I said that I had to do it with the bridge of the nose because I couldnt do it, and they said that the basic nose cost includes the bridge of the nose + the tip of the nose.... The cost is the first number for both, but more than 500... When I got home and searched for a storm again, the dermis was absorbed later as if it had spread, or it took 3 years. After a while, it will become my nose again, so I thought it would be similar to Ji, so I skipped it.

Comment 6
그그리리시시 2022-06-20 (월) 17:26 2 Years ago Address
Information Sharing Audit
가옹링 2022-06-26 (일) 09:04 2 Years ago Address
정보 고마워-!
dyeah 2022-06-26 (일) 09:48 2 Years ago Address
정보 공유 감사합니당!
룰루랄라슝슝 2022-07-06 (수) 15:13 2 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니다
율맹이 2022-07-07 (목) 18:14 2 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니다
빈둥42 2024-05-05 (일) 01:41 4 Months ago Address