• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Lower eyelid surgery, neck wrinkle removal review

tosca 2023-02-26 (일) 09:57 1 Years ago 822
I went to 4 tight spots in one day ㅋㄷㄹ: I need to improve not only my neck wrinkles but also my overall sagging, but my cheekbones are large so even if I get a facial lift, it won't look pretty, so they recommended cheekbone reduction surgery, facial lift, and neck lift. They said I don't need lower eyelid surgery, but it's expensive and the surgery would be too big of a burden, so I'll pass. ㅂㄴㅂㄱ; I got a consultation from Director B and he recommended facial lift, neck lift, and mid-face lifting . He confidently told me that things would get better if I got the surgery, but the director was kind and the atmosphere was good, but I hesitated because the detailed explanation was lacking ㅈㅇㅅ; I consulted with Director ㅅㅇㅅ and said that if I get a revision blepharoplasty, it will be tighter than I thought and it won't be as effective as the money and time I invested, and that it's not yet time for a revision surgery since my sagging skin still isn't that bad. He said that facial lifting doesn't make my face tighter or improve fine wrinkles, so he didn't recommend the surgery because my elasticity and wrinkles are good for my age. ㅂㅆㅇㅇ; Since it's an eye specialty hospital, I also had double eyelid wrinkles and sagging, so I consulted to see if I could get plastic surgery on just my eyes, but he said that since it's a revision surgery, it's a difficult surgery for my eyes, and since it's a complicated surgery, I don't know if it's because I don't have the skills or it's annoying, but he didn't seem to want to do it, so I paid the consultation fee of 11,000 won and left. I've been to several places, but the consultation content is different for each doctor and I'm not sure, so I'm worried ㅠㅠ

Comment 1
bdheud 2023-11-01 (수) 00:49 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List