• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Contour ㅇㅍㄹ Consultation Review

모찌언닝 2023-02-23 (목) 04:04 1 Years ago 527
Outline I went with high expectations as it was my first consultation, but it was the worst. The director is just so busy, the consultation lasted 10 minutes. Why did the nurse from the operating room come in during the consultation and look for the director? LOL The director's consultation wasn't that great... To put it bluntly, I'm not someone who has had plastic surgery once or twice, and even people who don't know much about general plastic surgery these days know all about it when they search, but they didn't even tell me about after-care, so I asked what it was and they kept exaggerating and saying that there was a good thing called Lux, and that's all Smart Lux is? Are there any high frequencies? I asked, and then they said they had the device but they couldn't do it because they didn't have a nurse. Haha. I didn't like the consultation, but the price was so cheap that I thought I should think about it, but they kept telling me  to charge a reservation deposit. It's not good
Written by
App

Comment 4
멜찌 2023-02-23 (목) 16:57 1 Years ago Address
고생 많았네.. 나도 얼마전에 윤곽으로 유명한 병원 갔다가 너랑 비슷하게 불쾌한 상담하고 와서 그 기분 뭔지 알어 ㅠㅠ 우리 더 좋은 병원 가서 더 나은 상담 받자 꼭!
피카삐카 2023-02-28 (화) 14:01 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
dbals5 2023-03-03 (금) 18:54 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅍㄹ 블ㄹ아니었나?
뉴진쓰 2023-12-08 (금) 07:29 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List