• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

ㅋㅇㅇㅌ Eyebrow bone consultation review

화방녀 2023-02-22 (수) 20:08 1 Years ago 2398
Hospital: ㅋㅇㅇㅌ Doctor: ㄱㄴㅂ Director Consultation fee: 30,000 won, but I waited a long time and just didn't get it. I received eye hole, frontal sinus, forehead lift, and volume consultation . First of all, I went today, and my first impression was... First, there were more transgender people than I expected . Second, there were more transgender people than I expected. There were a lot of Japanese people, I think I saw 5 of them, and there were also people who came for reoperation. I guess he’s famous for his forehead..? maybe..? First of all, the consultation review... Surprisingly, it feels like they tell you everything you want to know first . They show you all the side effects, what the method is, and how you feel after the surgery. They show you before and after pictures. They also explain why the corrugator muscle is removed, why it is made this way, and why the surgery is done this way. He explained and showed me other hospitals' surgical methods. (It's a picture, but it's very gory;;) The director told me why our hospital does it this way. I thought it was a reasonable method, but other overseas hospitals usually peel the child from the top of the head like they do. They peel it all the way to the hole and then cut it, but this is inside the hairline... After making a minimum incision of 3 to 5, they go in with an endoscope and minimize the peeling... They say that's the way it is, but the frontal sinus osteotomy site is not specifically fixed, so if a non-union occurs, take a deep breath. It is said that if the breathing pressure is strong, such as when blowing the nose, the area between the eyebrows may bulge. Well, it's not like that because I'm just breathing, but the nerves don't return 100% and things like that... I don't know about others, but I'm a bit worried about that. What if there's a nonunion? They said they would provide follow-up care first. Was it a plasma injection? They said it would help the bone stick together. As for nonunion, it was said to be about 30%. However, the bone had hardened in a state where it had just collapsed, so the hole was filled with fat grafting. The manager said he had never seen such a worst situation. And when performing surgery, they tell you to choose 1- completely dramatic considering the side effects / 2- moderate / 3- completely safe, but slightly effective. People who are scared can choose number 2 or 3, and people who just want to consider it can choose number 1 . The reason it took a while was because he spoke too much as if he was praising the director. Everything was fine, but I felt like he was taking a hit because he spoke too positively.  And the director has a lot of pride in the hospital and surgical techniques... But he didn't even ask for anything, so he just told me the price and the surgical method, and thought about it before coming~? He said first that he doesn't force same-day reservations and seems to be considerate of my convenience. In my case, cutting is impossible, so I think I'll have surgery because I don't think there is any other way, but for ㄹㅂ and ㅇㅍㅅㅌ, they only do cutting... and ㅇㅍ. I don't think I can do it because I think it would be unbalanced since ㅅㅌ is the size of an eye hole... Please leave a comment if you have any questions..
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.

Comment 9
짜파게뤼 2023-02-25 (토) 13:17 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅍㅅㅌ It’s not the eyebrow bone, it’s the size of an eye hole.
rainakim 2023-03-07 (화) 13:27 1 Years ago Address
Hello, I have also made an appointment for a consultation and am waiting. Can you please share how much it costs?
메가나르 2023-03-10 (금) 01:07 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅇㅇㅌ I’m looking into it because I’m interested,, thank you for the warm and detailed review.
서울사는사람 2023-03-10 (금) 13:57 1 Years ago Address
ㅇㅍㅅㅌ Thank you for the review
리그넬 2023-03-14 (화) 10:45 1 Years ago Address
I bought it because I wanted to get rid of my T-zone. Thank you for the review.
좌니야 2023-04-08 (토) 19:37 1 Years ago Address
I also received counseling and I have a lot of concerns.
jhll 2023-07-30 (일) 03:03 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
시디 2023-07-30 (일) 21:31 1 Years ago Address
Are you planning to do it here??
아삭아삭당근 2023-09-20 (수) 16:55 10 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List