• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose Consultation Reviews

라이어라 2022-06-19 (일) 13:00 2 Years ago 516
First appointment, shave the corners and fill the forehead and nose with artificial dermis. Silicone not recommended Raise the nasal septum and use the nasal septum and ear cartilage. No CT scan. Only the tip of the nose 350 The director is professional and looks meticulous. There were quite a few people who came to see the progress after surgery. If it wasnt for the cost, I would have chosen it. Consultation fee 10,000 won ㅇP Cutting the corners of the nose and osteotomy, silicone, nasal septum, ear cartilage , 2 types of diagnostic CT scan of the nose correction function Cosmetic nose cost in the mid-300s (Condition to write a partial public review) The chief of the counselor is very kind The director came for a consultation right after surgery The consultation was good, I am confident Consultation fee 10,000 won No need for ear cartilage Filling the bridge of the nose with flesh removed while correcting the nose Implant-free and silicone available But he honestly told me that he wasnt as good as otolaryngologist. CT scan cost of cosmetic nose 200. He said the surgery was easy and simple. He felt confident because he tried a lot. No consultation fee. I am very worried about using silicone.
Written by
App

Comment 2
gogong 2022-06-22 (수) 17:00 2 Years ago Address
ㅇㅍ이 원픽인가요?

라이어라 Writer 2022-06-22 (수) 17:00 2 Years ago Address
네 맞아요
Prev  Next  List