• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Eye Revision Surgery

코재수생 2022-06-19 (일) 01:06 2 Years ago 655
*We consulted in July of 2019. Dr. Lee Sae-hee, Director of Drawa Plastic Surgery Clinic (not currently at Drawda), had a reoperation because the lines on both sides of the double eyelids were different. If you go within 6 months, its free a/s, but I remember that I went to the 7th month and only got 50% of the surgery cost. I went with the intention of only doing one, but he willingly agreed to re-operate, saying that I would correct both of them. When it comes to reoperation consultation, the consultation was pleasant without showing any signs of discomfort. *It was my first plastic surgery, and because of the cost, I did not sell other plastic surgery products and did it at the same place.

Comment 9
나야나OI쁜잉ㅋ 2022-06-19 (일) 07:27 2 Years ago Address
I wonder if this director is a good person?

코재수생 Writer 2022-06-19 (일) 10:08 2 Years ago Address
I had my first eye surgery from Dr. Lee, and I had a second surgery... To be honest, when I had my first surgery... the lines were different... I really didnt like it... When I see people around me who have had eye surgery worse than me from this person. ...I wonder if I cant... the lines are still not the same! Both sides... Still, its gorgeous, but its natural... Now Im living with satisfaction or resignation! They are now open!
마요규 2022-06-19 (일) 08:28 2 Years ago Address
What was the result?? I wonder if you are satisfied

코재수생 Writer 2022-06-19 (일) 10:10 2 Years ago Address
I got my first eye surgery from Dr. Lee, and I had a second surgery.. The first surgery had different lines on both sides, so I had to re-operate, but when I see my friends who didnt do better than me... both sides! Living with a mixture of satisfaction and resignation! Both of them are semi-outlined, but people around me do not know that I had the surgery and it looks natural! The lines are gorgeous!
모바리식 2022-06-19 (일) 08:38 2 Years ago Address
Is there no such thing as 50% hair transplant?

코재수생 Writer 2022-06-19 (일) 10:11 2 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ I had a double eyelid line with thin in-out and semi-outline on one side.... Director... Should I say it was a mistake?? Thats why... they gave me a discount ㅠㅠ!!

모바리식 2022-06-19 (일) 10:12 2 Years ago Address
Oh thats it

코재수생 Writer 2022-06-19 (일) 10:13 2 Years ago Address
Yep! This is the review of the reoperation ㅠㅠ You got all the money for the first surgery ㅠㅠ If you look at it.. you got 50% like a knife because the reoperation period has passed!
아리스리 2022-07-11 (월) 08:59 2 Years ago Address
후기 잘봤습니다 !~
Prev  Next  List