• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅁㄱ consultation review

사애 2023-02-18 (토) 22:23 1 Years ago 2220
Hospital name: Migo Plastic Surgery Doctor: Dr. Kang Eun- taek Consultation fee: KRW 10,000 What I wanted: Non-prosthetic double nose correction, improving only the shape of the tip of the nose. They seem to prefer ear cartilage. Among the hospitals I consulted with, this was the first hospital that only offered ear cartilage. It was an attractive method for someone like me who is scared of touching the nasal septum itself. However, I heard that it sags easily and I am worried about scarring of the ear cartilage, but I used a cotton swab to shape it into the expected shape. The consultation time was not long, but he carefully looked at the minor parts of my nose and told me about improvements in the surgical method. However, I didn't look at it to the point where I didn't know why I had a CT scan. As soon as the consultation was over, I left in a hurry. Still, they gave me the opportunity to ask questions. Manager, everything is fine. Employees are the business itself. It wasn't particularly uncomfortable or comfortable. The review photos were pretty, and it seems like a good hospital to consult for people who want to have surgery on their ear cartilage without raising it too much.

Comment 5
모모링고 2023-02-27 (월) 15:57 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
힝행홍힝 2023-03-01 (수) 10:31 1 Years ago Address
Is it your first move?? I read the reviews and it looks natural so I'm interested. How much does it cost?
qoop 2023-03-02 (목) 22:51 1 Years ago Address
쓰니혹시 짧은코야? 미고 짧은코도 귀연골로만 가능한가.?

사애 Writer 2023-03-27 (월) 23:00 1 Years ago Address
아니 이미 길고 높이도 있는 코야ㅠㅠ
aobz 2023-03-27 (월) 22:58 1 Years ago Address
견적은 얼마나왔어??
Prev  Next  List