• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Balpum Review

솨와롸암 2023-02-18 (토) 16:56 1 Years ago 1102
The waiting time was about 20 minutes, and I wanted to do reoperation quickly because my nose was ruined, so I went with a plan for reoperation after 6 months. He told me to go ahead with the surgery when I could afford it..! I asked if there was anything else I was curious about, but I had a mental breakdown because I couldn't do the surgery quickly, so I couldn't ask any questions, so I consulted with the director again, but I couldn't move my steps. Thanks to you, my skin has become much softer.. At the university hospital, the construction was already in progress, so it was useless to take medicine and there was no need for a prescription, so I didn't take it, but I remember being so considerate and warm..! Next time I visit for revision surgery consultation, I will leave a more detailed review.

Comment 6
이니이앙 2023-02-19 (일) 05:20 1 Years ago Address
I'll wait for the review
이제금안 2023-02-20 (월) 02:30 1 Years ago Address
I'm also planning to consult. I'll wait for good news next time.
에리언 2023-02-20 (월) 15:38 1 Years ago Address
You must have been very sad because you couldn't have surgery right away. How long did you tell me to take the contracture medicine?

솨와롸암 Writer 2023-02-21 (화) 11:03 1 Years ago Address
The pharmacist said it would be effective if I took it for a month! He said that it is better to eat at the same time of day before bedtime.
미닝미 2023-02-21 (화) 17:27 1 Years ago Address
* ㅜㅜ Oh, it must be a lot of trouble.
예뻐집세당 2023-02-21 (화) 21:33 1 Years ago Address
* Constructive medicine will be very expensive, but that was discussed with the pharmaceutical company, and it is about 1/10 the same price as internal medicine in the middle of receiving a fee... .. I saw it well ㅡ ㅡ
Prev  Next  List