• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㄹㅍㄹ Consultation Review

미래가최고다 2023-02-17 (금) 22:32 1 Years ago 1218
I received consultation for epicanthoplasty restoration. I had already had epicanthoplasty restoration, and one of my eyes returned to its original size, so I received consultation for restoration. The consultation with the doctor was very short. There was no specific discussion about the surgical method. Even after the consultation with the director, I was unable to hear the specific surgical method, and I did not get the desired answer about the shape of the eyes after the surgery. Well, I couldn't say it perfectly because each eye is different, but I still wanted a rough answer, but it doesn't seem to be that much. After attending many plastic surgery consultations, the more I heard about the surgical method and the prognosis in detail, the more confident I became, but I was not confident just through the consultation. In conclusion, we plan to sell more products first. But I like the reviews of this hospital, and it is famous for epicanthoplasty restoration, so I had to leave it on my list. I hope epicanthoplasty restoration is the last time..!
Written by
App

Comment 5
이니이앙 2023-02-19 (일) 05:22 1 Years ago Address
I hope everything goes well!!
솜솜콩 2023-02-28 (화) 18:49 1 Years ago Address
I hope everything goes well ㅠㅠ
예딩딩이 2023-04-02 (일) 16:16 1 Years ago Address
It'll turn out okay!!
다라오 2023-04-04 (화) 01:08 1 Years ago Address
I hope everything goes well
고민중이지만 2024-07-05 (금) 23:58 2 Months ago Address