• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Busan NY functional + cosmetic nose eye surgery review..~~

도리도리동동 2022-10-22 (토) 12:23 1 Years ago 678
I had a consultation a little while ago..~~ Consultation was done like this: CT -> Consulting Director -> Plastic Surgery Director The director said that incision + double eyelid surgery is impossible because there is no space. It is a structural problem and it is difficult to match the eye size. He said that if I wanted my double eyelids to be bigger, I should get a forehead lift...^^ -> 2.1 million won, beak osteotomy, 1mm silicone, centered with the nasal septum, and if the tip of the nose is insufficient, ear cartilage) No mention of nostril reduction. He said that he would not do a functional nose job because there was no nasal valve stenosis -> 3.3 million won   The director was honestly rude. He shook my legs thoroughly during the consultation and did not ask about the line I wanted. I just showed him the shape of my nose, and since it would be difficult for me to achieve that, he gave me the feeling that I should just be satisfied with the beak and crooked nose correction... Our director in the consultation room has been verified!! He says a lot that he performs surgery with confidence. He guides you through the surgical method and recovery process by looking at review photos. But it didn't seem like a consultation tailored to my situation. It felt like they were just explaining things in a rude manner while looking at the PPT. When I asked about the actual cost of the functional nose, they said with a blank look... and explained it in a dry manner... I went there because they said they make it look fancy but natural, but I didn't receive any guidance on the lines, and both the director and the head of the consultation room were on the unfriendly side, so I felt a bit bad... I know they have convictions and are good at surgeries, but I don't think they're a good fit for me.
Written by
App

Comment 7
아프로 2022-10-26 (수) 19:48 1 Years ago Address
ㄴㅇ 정보 알수있을까요!?
도리도리동동 Writer 2022-10-27 (목) 12:47 1 Years ago Address
어떤 정보 말씀하시는건가용?어지간한건 다 적어두긴했는뎁

아프로 2022-10-27 (목) 12:50 1 Years ago Address
병원이름이요~~
Mmminnnunn… 2023-02-16 (목) 06:55 1 Years ago Address
여기도 가보려고 검색중인데 대리속상하고 감ㅠ

도리도리동동 Writer 2023-02-16 (목) 10:05 1 Years ago Address