• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose revision surgery ㄹㅁㅌㄷ ㅋㄹㅇ ㄱㅇ review

배백키 2023-02-14 (화) 15:48 1 Years ago 1563
ㄹㅁㅌㄷ: I have great confidence in the surgery. They say you have a great sense of beauty, but as soon as you saw me, you knew my problem. It was good that only 3 surgeries were performed per day, but the downside was the cost... I wanted to use the nasal septum as much as possible, but he recommended costal cartilage . LOL: The director looked at my nose clearly during the consultation, so it was a bit burdensome... Still, he looked at my nose in detail. He recommended a surgery that can only be done at this hospital to put the dog down(?). They said it could be done with ear cartilage without using a donor rib, so the price was cheap for a reoperation and there were a lot of ASs (swelling laser, a month's worth of pumpkin porridge, bruise cream, bruise massage, etc.), so I was hesitant, but the director said that my problem was not a big problem, so I was worried ( All other hospitals said they needed correction) ㄱㅇ: They provided consultation in a comfortable atmosphere, and I trusted them because they knew exactly what I was worried about without me having to say anything. It was nice to hear that they only specialize in noses and only do 3 cases a day, but Gore-Tex is still involved... The director said that bending and absorption are a thing of the past, but really... . The cost was cheap considering my experience and reputation.

Comment 3
마릴리 2023-02-15 (수) 11:14 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㅁㅌㄷ ㅋㅋㄹㅇ 재수술 비용 궁금해요!
레디아이 2023-02-15 (수) 14:09 1 Years ago Address
나도 ㄱㅇ맘에드는데, ...

예쁜코93 2024-01-21 (일) 17:15 7 Months ago Address
가암인가요?!
Prev  Next  List