• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

3 functional noses and rhinoplasty reviews at R.B. Plastic Surgery

나천재 2023-02-14 (화) 22:29 1 Years ago 639
Hello, I got rhinoplasty at the same time as I got forehead augmentation due to entropion at RLB Plastic Surgery (see forehead augmentation review:  https://sungyesa.com/new/bbs/board.php?bo_table=walk&wr_id=26140). Since I was young, my nasal septum has been deviated to the right, so I have three functional noses (inferior turbinate reduction, septal correction, and nasal valve reconstruction). I received a consultation from Director G.O.S. and since nasal valve reconstruction requires columella incision, I thought I would also get rhinoplasty while I was at it, so I got a consultation for rhinoplasty at the same time. First of all, my nose is big and has the shape of a dragon nose/bulk nose/arrow nose, and my nostrils are so large that a coin can fit in them. Since I felt aversion to foreign substances, I decided to get augmentation rhinoplasty using the dermis and ear cartilage between my buttocks and thighs as materials for the bridge of my nose. Three functional noses (Inferior turbinate reduction, septal correction, nasal valve reconstruction), dragon nose/bulged nose/arrow nose correction, nostril reduction, osteotomy, dermis/ear cartilage augmentation rhinoplasty. The estimate for rhinoplasty was around 850, and together with forehead augmentation, I received a total of 1550. For the three functional noses, I claimed the actual cost insurance and received the actual cost, and I also had personal health insurance, so I was able to receive the insurance money. It was so great. Even though I didn't use silicone, my nose bridge became appropriately higher, and my previously large nose became pretty and flatter, so I'm living happily. Above all, my breathing was so comfortable because my airway was open! Currently, Director Gㅇㅅ has moved to Bㅇㅇ Clinic, so please take note.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List