• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

Review of breast appearance

스지스지 2023-02-05 (일) 00:39 1 Years ago 930
ㅁㄱ At first, I checked my breasts, measured various measurements, and then started the consultation. This is my first consultation, so I don't know if it's the same elsewhere, but I really liked that you explained everything I was curious about in detail. I immediately understood what the director's confidence was in other reviews.  There was a part in the middle that I didn't quite understand, but he explained it in detail while checking my breasts again, and I felt like I was being tutored at my level (I think I could charge more for the consultation...) I felt reassured that I could trust him (?) This is almost all about scar care and follow-up care. I knew there wasn't one , but I was worried for no reason... I was satisfied with my standards because I thought they would provide adequate care as needed depending on the condition . Forcing implants When replacing implants due to zoom side effects, only use the same implant, same size, and same incision location . The size and cost of the incision for both the lower arm joints are the same. Pain and recovery period are similar (they recommended the arm joints to me). Free for contracture and rupture within 5 years (men X) Bob _ _ O Approximately one month (may vary depending on the condition) Visit the hospital 1-2 weeks prior to surgery for blood test, electrocardiogram and X I like it so much, but I think I can find it more objectively (I walked the reservation .. ㅎㅎ) and I made a reservation time without a waiting time . I was able to go to another place for consultation and it was nice that you told me that I could contact you if the consultation content was different. I wrote it so thoroughly that it was rambling..^^ The above is not everything, but I hope it helps at least a little! Other hospitals scheduled for consultation are ㄹㅇㅇ, ㅁㅂㅇ
Written by
App

Comment 10
eoqkrskwk 2023-02-05 (일) 04:11 1 Years ago Address
공유해줘서 고마워~!!
봄동2 2023-02-05 (일) 17:25 1 Years ago Address
ㅁㄱ 가슴 모양 이쁜듯해
윤기뷘 2023-02-12 (일) 09:21 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

스지스지 Writer 2023-02-14 (화) 18:14 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

윤기뷘 2023-02-15 (수) 22:19 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

스지스지 Writer 2023-02-16 (목) 14:30 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

윤기뷘 2023-02-17 (금) 07:39 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Ninii 2023-03-22 (수) 00:59 1 Years ago Address
ㅁㄱ 윤원장님 맞아? 나도 오늘 갔는데 원장님은 맘에 들었는데 실장이 좀 맘에 안 들어서 ㅠㅠ 혹시 병원 정했어?
망고스티 2023-05-15 (월) 17:10 1 Years ago Address
와 자세하게 적어줘서 너무 고마워... 진짜 도움 많이 됐다.
빛나는윤슬 2023-06-13 (화) 22:29 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List