• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Reviews of past diaphoresis

강야미 2023-02-14 (화) 01:45 1 Years ago 638
Reviews of 3 famous hospitals in the past First of all, these are the important questions I considered before going. How much fat is extracted? How much pure fat can I lose? How long does it take to get a line and go about my daily life? Compression garment or not? Vigilance? Total cost of ultrasound ? (VAT included)  I prepared this much and went for a consultation. The first hospital (first line) was the first hospital I went to for a consultation, and I couldn't see the director because he was in surgery. According to the consultation director, the only hospital where I can see the director at any time is the director. They said it would come out during this surgery (although it may be different if the main director is you!) Here, when applying for the event price, InBody is used, and if the BML index is over 20, I think about 500,000 won was added.  I'm around 23, so how much is it ? They told me to take it out because it didn't make a difference! If the BML index is 20, it was 1.39 million won. They were very kind and nice. They had separate compression garments and they even told me that they would give me injections for free if there was a scar during the 2nd follow-up care. There was no ultrasound here. The second hospital (ㅇRimline) This is the most famous hospital among the hospitals I went to. It was a famous place , but they kept asking for a reservation deposit during the consultation, probably because it was famous. I felt like they only looked at the customer for money.  They said the amount of fat extracted was 1,500-2,000 to 2,500. I had to buy a compression garment. It costs 120,000 won, but you can buy it separately! Compression clothing can be repaired online for as much as 70,000 won, so I recommend purchasing it online. He said he would do high-frequency treatment 3 times for after-care. It was 120 for the back and 160 for the arm, but it was 224 under the condition of posting a review. This is a lot more extra than expected because there are no separate shoulder pads. I think the price was high. The third hospital (Roㅇ Avenue) was famous in Kangㅇunni and had the cheapest event price, so it was the hospital I considered first. Measure the circumference of the thickest part of the arm and add 550,000 won if it exceeds 29 centimeters by even 1 centimeter. That's it. Here too, an additional 330,000 won was added for the shoulder straps, and the total came out to about 1.74 million won. There is also an anesthesia fee of 100,000 won. I don't have much of a desire to do this since they talked about the reservation fee here , but the counselor was kind and the director was better at talking about InBody and liposuction than other places. He explained it to me and when I asked about the amount of fat that can be removed, a saline solution is 1000cc, but he said I should skip hospitals that can remove up to 2000-2500 lol. My arm is thinner than the saline solution, so it doesn't make sense to get that amount... But there is no follow-up care here. It was a shame because I was a student or because I trusted the event prices too much, but the prices were more than I expected. I think they would charge an additional fee for almost everyone except people with average bodies. Each hospital had a different atmosphere, but I really didn't want to go to a hospital that required a reservation deposit first. I don't feel like it... I'm planning to try a few more places first, but I haven't decided on a hospital yet. I'm thinking about just exercising to get rid of it... I'll try my best and post a review if I can! I also received a lot of help before I took the plunge, so I'm posting a review. I hope it helps even a little. I wrote this down when I was taking the leap in the past, but I ended up doing it somewhere else, so please refer to it!

Comment 3
Qwertii22 2023-02-14 (화) 19:32 1 Years ago Address
Oh thank you for the reviewㅠㅠㅠ
캐용 2023-02-17 (금) 14:41 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review!
콩찹쌀떡 2023-05-03 (수) 20:12 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review!!
Prev  Next  List